Meat Grinder

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure why there's not much mention about it, but it certainly can be upgraded.

The only other things to note about it are only one person can have it at a time, you cannot revive with it out, and you cannot go prone with it.

There may be other things that I'm missing. I don't get it very often for some reason.

I may be wrong but I feel like the movement speed increased after I upgraded it.

Howcome I havent seen anything about Pack-A-Punching the Death Machine to create the Meat Grinder? I thought at one point I even read that you couldnt upgrade it. Barely anyone uses it?

i thought SUMBODY woulda have said sumthin, i didnt even know about it (i have ps3) you were the first i heard about it, then i just had to youtube it...yea you would think ppl would be talking about that AND you can pack a punch it...maybe you need it for sumthin?

I'm not sure why there's not much mention about it, but it certainly can be upgraded.

The only other things to note about it are only one person can have it at a time, you cannot revive with it out, and you cannot go prone with it.

There may be other things that I'm missing. I don't get it very often for some reason.

I may be wrong but I feel like the movement speed increased after I upgraded it.

Actually, there can be 2 legit death machines.

Are you saying by using the afterlife glitch? Because technically you could have 4 of them using that method although I'm not sure how legit that is and it will probably get patched.

I've never seen one in the box after someone has pulled it otherwise though.

Are you saying by using the afterlife glitch? Because technically you could have 4 of them using that method although I'm not sure how legit that is and it will probably get patched.

I've never seen one in the box after someone has pulled it otherwise though.

I mean legit lol. I pulled first and wasn't in Afterlife at the time, and a friend got it 1 round later.

Where have you been? There have been loads of people talking about it.

You CAN upgrade it.

Its reviving capabilities are NO different than any other weapon.

Movement speed does NOT increase.

There canNOT be two Death Machines without using a glitch.

Why did it say 'you cannot revive with this weapon' then??? Maybe I hadn't upgraded it yet? I dunno...

I mean legit lol. I pulled first and wasn't in Afterlife at the time, and a friend got it 1 round later.

The afterlife glitch does not work like that. Were you in afterlife when your friend pulled his? If not, then you tricked the game somehow and I wouldn't attempt to prove that you can pull 2 without using afterlife as you may be at the box for a very very long time.

You CAN upgrade it.

Why did it say 'you cannot revive with this weapon' then??? Maybe I hadn't upgraded it yet? I dunno...

The afterlife glitch does not work like that. Were you in afterlife when your friend pulled his? If not, then you tricked the game somehow and I wouldn't attempt to prove that you can pull 2 without using afterlife as you may be at the box for a very very long time.

I wasn't in Afterlife. I was holding a zombie. Must've just been an unintended glitch then.

You CAN upgrade it.

Search this forum for meat grinder. I only got two or three instances of someone talking about it. I dont go to the official zombies forum.

I'm glad atleast someone's learning from this discussion though.

I use it at the big fence by Juggernog. Dont open the fence and stay on the other side of it from Jug, with your back to it. 1100 Pack a Punched shots is all i need. Plus some other SMG.

Yes I completely agree and I will add to to the information on the Death machine. The first time I had pack-a-punched it wasnt called the Meat Grinder, it was called My Little Friend which is wierd because I didn't see any difference. I think it might be increased Fire Rate after continious fire.

Yes I completely agree and I will add to to the information on the Death machine. The first time I had pack-a-punched it wasnt called the Meat Grinder, it was called My Little Friend which is wierd because I didn't see any difference. I think it might be increased Fire Rate after continious fire.

I upgraded it many times and i've never seen it called like that