115 to 666

Vyhl

Now I couldn't find anyone posting an idea like this but if it has been said before then delete this thread.

Anyways in MotD I'm sure we all know that if you change the number sequence on the panels to 115 we hear a demonic voice saying "Not this time" and then the numbers switch to 666.

I'm thinking this is directly showing that samantha is NOT in control and that the Devil/satan/Aztec god (forgot the name, he was referenced in nuketown in the bubblegum)

is in control. The number of the devil is 666 and it's literally trying to say that 115 influence is not happening this time but is telling us it's the devil by using his number.

Thanks for reading. I hope you all understand the point I'm trying to make.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Want something even more interesting? When you type in 935, it goes to 777. 777 references God.

Also 935 in area code points to San Diego , California. which is where the map location. Maybe element 115 is a dark element. Like the elements fire, earth, water and air. There are dark elements believe to posses dark force or energy.

You've also probably noticed but I will share this anyway. There are 3 dog heads that need 6 zombies each to activate fully. 666. Theres also 6 dog symbols, 3 independent and 3 additional ones grouped together at the site of the Hells Retriever. Thats 6 Dogs heads in total. It's def. symbolic and is implying the influence of a very dark entity.

Thanks for the wonderful information everyone. I already knew there was plenty of info saying that the Devil is in control but I just thought that this certain peice of information hasn't been noticed in such a way and is Treyarch deliberately telling us the Devil is in control.

Want something even more interesting? When you type in 935, it goes to 777. 777 references God.

Also 935 in area code points to San Diego , California. which is where the map location. Maybe element 115 is a dark element. Like the elements fire, earth, water and air. There are dark elements believe to posses dark force or energy.

Alcatraz is in San Francisco not San Diego

Just to note, isn't it the numbers 888 that represent the Devil and satan? Not 666.

So this could mean that it is something other then Samantha, Richtofen AND the Satan controlling the zombies.

yea. if you noticed it, when Samantha was is control, you can tell she was being influenced by an evil entity. The same entity started influencing Richtofen when static electricity from the M.P.D shocked him, making him more insane. Richtofen will now find out the consequences of infinite power, and who's who when it comes to controlling his army of the undead.

Alcatraz is in San Francisco not San Diego

:lol: Sorry I've been in a funk lately. But it is close to the area site.