Electric Cherry Theory

Hey Everyone, my name is Eve, im new here, but im a big fan of Cod Zombies, and I would like to talk too you about,

Electric Cherry.

As you know, all the Perk Machines in Mob of the Dead (Jug, DTRB, Speed, PHD, and Mule Kick (in Grief), and the Pack a Punch Machine are all spazzing out, fazing in and out, like they don't belong there.

But Electric Cherry isen't....

Why is this?

Because Electric Cherry does belong there! the other Perk Machines had not been invented yet, and we're carried through the Rift to Alcatraz, presumably by whoever Controls the Zombies in MOTB, But I believe Electric Cherry was the first ever Perk-A-Cola, it was present in the Orignal Timeline of the Group's Attempted Escape from Alcateaz, I believe Electric Cherry was created as a experiment by the United States Government, and was being used to do nasty things to the Prisoners in Alcatraz, It was a Secret Experiment, but however, Group 935 would find the blueprints to the Drink later in the decade, which led to 935 to create the other Perk Machines, along with the Pack a Punch Machine.

This may be far flung, or a noobish theory I admit, but there is a reason Electric Cherry isen't spazzing out like the other Perks.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Welcome to the community, friendo!

That's not a bad observation! We have speculated that the perk machines do not belong in this time period, and are actually placed in this time by Lucifer - controller of the zombies during this era. The Electric Cherry, as you have said, actually belongs to this period and no other. What is interesting is how you pointed out that it could be the first perk machine ever...I like it!

That's not a bad observation! We have speculated that the perk machines do not belong in this time period, and are actually placed in this time by Lucifer - controller of the zombies during this era. The Electric Cherry, as you have said, actually belongs to this period and no other. What is interesting is how you pointed out that it could be the first perk machine ever...I like it!

Thanks... I noticed the fact Electric Cherry belongs to the time period of Mob of the Dead (1930's) and no other, So I made a general observation and came up with this theory of mine, I thought it was on my part winging it a bit, but I thought I would share anyway....

As we know, the Perk-a-Colas are chemically engineered beverages designed to provide the drinker with some form of physical enhancement. Though the makers of Electric Cherry are currently unknown, it's safe to assume that it originated in America, as that's where it has been found exclusively thus far. Also bearing in mind that the map MotD is the earliest map chronologically, it seems logical that 935 followed in the footsteps of whoever engineered Electric Cherry. This theory seems to make perfect sense to me! Nice for someone so new to the forums.

By the way, welcome to the jungle!

The perks were not teleported by Lucifer, they were teleported through the rift.

• Administrators

The perks were not teleported by Lucifer, they were teleported through the rift.

The rift itself cannot teleport objects; the rift is like a hole in the fabric of space and time. The perk machines had to be teleported through that rift, yes; however, these perk machines (aside the Electric Cherry) do not belong here. More than likely, Lucifer himself moved the machines into this time where they did not exist yet. So yes, they were passed through the rift - or a result of the rift - by Lucifer.

What about Arlington? Maybe he created it.

I mean, this map is like an Arlington's dream, isn't it?

The plane, the dogs, the cicle. It's like if Arlington just created that "space" and events.

We know that none of this actual events really happened, Arlington failed and he was killed. But, now the cicle is going to repeat until Al succeeds. It's the perfect Arlington-created world.

Just a theory, though.

It's hell... Were in hell.. A hell specifically focused around Arlington.... The guard is there to prevent the cycle from breaking... The perks actually do exist in the time this map was made (my theory) where the perks weren't origionaly there, but sort of came there once they were created in the real world, and in actuallity, al and co, have been fighting zombies in their personal hell sense the 1930s... Accumulating perks over time.., Allways failing... Until the cycle is broken...

Ec. However was there when the map began! It was Al's creation possibly in his mind... Or a real perk developed by America...

Nice observation. If it's made by the US Government, maybe they were testing it on prisoners?

That's what I think also, that Electric Cherry was made by the US government, and it was being tested on the prisoners at Alcatraz, much like the Perks were tested on the O4, Through I believe the testing at Alcatraz, while intended to be Scientific to test Electric Cherry, was used more nefariously then Richtofen's tests on the O4, Tests that mostly plain out torture the Prisoners, through the testing was probaly done for Scientific Purposes as well.....

Is Lucifer Confirmed to be in control? I don't think he is, at all...

However I do agree with Electric Cherry being of the time of MOTD, even the machine itself looks like it belongs in the 20's-30's.

I hadn't noticed it doesn't phase, but it makes sense...

Do you really think that there's another person in the M.P.D.? It doesn't make sense at all.

The box, eyes color, voice, events. Almost everything points toward that the only controller right now is Lucifer.

Do you really think that there's another person in the M.P.D.? It doesn't make sense at all.

The box, eyes color, voice, events. Almost everything points toward that the only controller right now is Lucifer.

Well, we don't know when this map takes place juxtaposed against our current "N4" narrative so it could be after all of it shakes down and Maxis has gained control of the Zombies. Then MoTD would be an epilogue of sorts to Blops2 zombies.

Or it could be the Vril-Ya who have always been in the MPD, many would say that they were the so called "Angels and Demons" of biblical texts anyway.

None of what you mentioned points towards Lucifer specifically.

There was a controller before Sam, we know that as fact, we don't know he was Lucifer at all.

Overall there's more evidence for the Vril being in the MPD than Satan.

It's this type of baseless supposition that has everybody calling Brutus "The Warden".