Offensive Emblem Reporting

We've all seen it. That guy with a really gross emblem who keeps killing you and it shows up on your screen again and again.

This is a big problem for people like me who have younger kids in the house or parents who are a little strict. I ALWAYS report these guys, to try to clean up BO2 as much as I can.

All I'm asking is: does Treyarch actually DO anything when you report an emblem? I just want to see a day when we can play without all this crap that little punk children are doing. It's sick and, in a way, abusive to other people. Making people see that stuff, no matter how REAL it even looks, is wrong.

So what does Treyarch do after they get a report? Do they ban that player from making any new emblems, or just a temporary ban from the servers? If anyone who knows can respond that'd be great.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what does Treyarch do after they get a report? Do they ban that player from making any new emblems, or just a temporary ban from the servers? If anyone who knows can respond that'd be great.

Offensive Emblems

Any user who creates an emblem with sexually gratuitous images, racially offensive material or foul language is subject to penalty.

Minor offense: User will be temporarily banned from using the Emblem Editor, and all emblems will be reset to default.

Extreme or repeat offenses: User will be permanently banned from using the Emblem Editor, and all emblems will be reset to default.

source - http://www.callofduty.com/message/413500949

If you search for it on google, you'll see that plenty of people have been banned. Treyarch cannot fully take out all of the inappropriate content, but they've been doing a pretty damn good job.

I do agree but this is a rated m game. But the full blown nude and penis is a little to extreme.

Even if this is A M rated game, if I really wanted to watch hentai I would go and check some..

Yes you are correct but have you ever heard of ecchi? It show's parsley nude but not full blown. Also these ecchi are rate for M. There is a big difference between these two. So if something like this

dS4y7XFEgEw

were to pop upon your tv would you report it? Does it show hentai in it? No, this is ecchi.

Ecchi is more sexual suggestion while hentai is aimed at the characters actually having *cough*.

So having a sexy emblem is bad to have though we see in zombies misty black bra and ridicules big rack?!

Like I said before I totally agree with the hentai version but the ecchi version is on a whole new level.

Sorry but if you involve japanese animation then you ask me to put my foot down.

Kind of ironic about swastikas even though there in Kino. I see why though.

I report people who have dicks and all that. Like seriously, why do people want a penis ejaculating as their emblem? To represent them? Is it something like my dick is bigger than yours contest? Boggles my mind why guys put that up.

I do agree but this is a rated m game. But the full blown nude and penis is a little to extreme.

Even if this is A M rated game, if I really wanted to watch hentai I would go and check some..

Yes you are correct but have you ever heard of ecchi? It show's parsley nude but not full blown. Also these ecchi are rate for M. There is a big difference between these two. So if something like this

dS4y7XFEgEw

were to pop upon your tv would you report it? Does it show hentai in it? No, this is ecchi.

Ecchi is more sexual suggestion while hentai is aimed at the characters actually having *cough*.

So having a sexy emblem is bad to have though we see in zombies misty black bra and ridicules big rack?!

Like I said before I totally agree with the hentai version but the ecchi version is on a whole new level.

Sorry but if you involve japanese animation then you ask me to put my foot down.

I would have no problem seeing that pop in my screen dude, where I have a problem is when people put actual nudity. and maybe a set of boobs is not that bad to see in the lobby but when it's like a P***S going in an A**S with C*M all over the emblem I find that inappropriate, childish and offensive

EDIT: And I did specifiy Hentai BTW and if you check my first post in the conversation I gave some examples of things I dislike seeing as an emblem

And I've got no problem with misty's ass/rack 8-)

Kind of ironic about swastikas even though there in Kino. I see why though.

I report people who have dicks and all that. Like seriously, why do people want a penis ejaculating as their emblem? To represent them? Is it something like my dick is bigger than yours contest? Boggles my mind why guys put that up.

Only people who put that are childen and retarded virgins

I would have no problem seeing that pop in my screen dude, where I have a problem is when people put actual nudity. and maybe a set of boobs is not that bad to see in the lobby but when it's like a P***S going in an A**S with C*M all over the emblem I find that inappropriate, childish and offensive

EDIT: And I did specifiy Hentai BTW and if you check my first post in the conversation I gave some examples of things I dislike seeing as an emblem

And I've got no problem with misty's ass/rack 8-)

This is what I was trying to agree on. Also who wouldn't want to see more of misty in sexy way. 8-)

I wonder if there is a way to put sexy misty in the emblems.....now that's a dream come true.

I see some really inventive emblems...I really like the ones that look shiny. We've got some serious artists out there in the CoD world. I always go for something simple, like a shamrock or what I'm using now, Pink Floyd's DSotM album cover (made with just triangles).

I don't mind the hot chicks with cleavage or booty popping out, some are not that hot, but the ones that are well done are nice, but I agree with everyone else here. The ejaculating penises are grotesque. The pooping images make me sick. But the ones that make me leave the lobby and try to get as far away from the emblem owner are the bestiality images...horses screwing women or horse schlongs ejaculating. *vomit* These kids really need to be reported and I hope Treyarch forwards the offensive emblem back to their mother's email, so she can slap the sickness out of her child.

WTF :shock: horse screwing what! What the hell are we in mexico cause I know this crazy non-sense happens there. But really here in america server that just damn %%$#%ing nasty!

Sorry but if I see something like that all just explode in a psycho cursing dude. Trust men it run in the family. Is this what our society of codm come too? A perverted of sick twist no good mother %$%^%er, who are just scum who should die! :evil:

:oops: Sorry that just made me go off the deep end. Like I said

a8U0B9QqQvE