better EE rewards!

hey treyarck! we need better rewards for the people who complete the EE! (side quest)

my idea is enyone who did the EE will start of the map they did it on with a golden starting gun & when upgradeing it to a dimond mustang&sally! won't chang gameplay or give an unfair advantage just to look cool :D

oh & change there granades to exsploading eggs! XD

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, because A this is likely overpowering... And non usefull considering most people use the starter pistol strictly for getting points...

And B: I think a great reward (for doing ALL the Easter eggs and linking ALL the nav card machines) would be either a seceret map, or a new perma perk (lasts forever) that would allow a player to collect all perks without being stopped at 4... Of course this doesn't exempt you from purchasing the perks! Just offers you more! :D

ok i your A you say its overpowerd when all i dose is chang the guns collor! its the same gun! and your B is nothing but overpowered people who do the EE will have an unfair advantage over those who have not done the EE!

i am just sujest a reward that shows off that you did the EE (such as the starting gun being gold) not to give them an unfair advantage!

I like the call of the dead approach.

Multiplayer gives all perks on the map until the game is over. (not in solo because infinite who's who / revive)

Solo gives you a fan favorite wonder weapon. DG would be too redundant. Give us the thundergun!

I wouldn't mind seeing a wonder weapon available in the box only for people that complete the easter egg.

Not that I play multiplayer, but I really like your idea of a golden or diamond camo or some custom camo's for your standard or perhaps your PaP'd gun.

This is probably a good way to kind of customise your game & add some type of reward without changing gameplay mechanics.

There's probably a few things such as this that could be customised & tweaked causing no major changes.

Perks are great of course but to me it's still a but of a meh reward.

well i also think they shuld add gun challenge!(for each map idaviduly) to unlock different gun camo!. when you unlock the camos you can put a check next the camo you want for the gun you want so we can kind of custimiz zombies with out it messing up gameplay at all. yes camo,clan tags,and emblems for you zombie guns sound really fun to me especially clan tags & emblems for greaf players!

i hope treyarck takes this idea into consideration! especially for a new COD zombie game cuz zombies is to boig to be a game mode we need it to be a full game!

hmm yes but i think that would be a bit unfair & unbalance but depending on the WW it could work i guess. oh how abut literally an egg grenade (collored for easter of course) thats like a frag grenade but explodes like the scavenger!!! that would be awesome!!! :twisted: :lol:

Lol that grenade would be pretty funny.

I don't think it would be unfair though for people to get a special ww in the box for them to use. I mean it doesn't have to be a OP gun. But something for people to work for other than getting the 75+ Gamerscore each time.

Oh!

An idea is later on, trayarch implements this golden-gun upgrading for survival, greif, and turned mode! (diamond when upgraded)

Or just have it so your "favorite" weapon in the leaderboards is the weapon that becomes golden...

I wouldn't mind changing maybe PaPed guns to gold after you complete a EE.

I personally hate the golden/diamond camos and would be a bit pissed if my zombies guns started getting all prettied up.

I thought Stop Mocking Me's idea here was genius..

And B: I think a great reward (for doing ALL the Easter eggs and linking ALL the nav card machines) would be either a seceret map, or a new perma perk (lasts forever) that would allow a player to collect all perks without being stopped at 4... Of course this doesn't exempt you from purchasing the perks! Just offers you more! :D

It's obvious they are stepping up the rewards like they did in BO1 so I bet we see some interesting and creative rewards from here on out. Personally I thought Die Rises reward was good but bad at the same time. I don't think its beneficial to have the reward be something you can attain in game without doing the side mission. (ie: its easy to get 6 perks from the jumping jacks. A simple twist to reward players for doing the EE would have been all 6 perks plus Doctor Flopper, or something like that, ya know? Something that says hey awesome you did something that people don't try to do every single game, here's something special for your efforts.)

ok i your A you say its overpowerd when all i dose is chang the guns collor! its the same gun! and your B is nothing but overpowered people who do the EE will have an unfair advantage over those who have not done the EE!

i am just sujest a reward that shows off that you did the EE (such as the starting gun being gold) not to give them an unfair advantage!

:? :?:

what?