Treyarch Tweets hinting at something. (Ireland?) 3/30

So, it's the end of March and Treyarch devs haven't even decided where the next DLC will be, let alone started programming?!

WE'RE ALL DOOMED TO SUFFER BUGS AND GLITCHES!!!

Oh no no no. Treyarch has already completed the majority of the DLC (if not already completed, it's probably in the final testing and tweaking stage. Treyarch has already brought in guys to play the new maps, so the assumption is they're already finished, if not 95% done.

Treyarch knows, they're just waiting to tell us. I imagine we'll get news about it within the next week.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if anyone saw it(or maybe I just missed it) but Jimmy and Peter tweeted two new pictures last night. Peter tweeted a bathroom sign that said Chicos and Jimmy tweeted a bathroom sign that said Chicas.

Is Treyarch screwing with us? They post the names of places in Ireland, then pictures of traditional-looking East Asian building, then bathroom signs written in Spanish?

Jimmy added a suspicious picture to his Twitter account today. Thought I'd give the thread an update to anyone interested.

I don't know if anyone saw it(or maybe I just missed it) but Jimmy and Peter tweeted two new pictures last night. Peter tweeted a bathroom sign that said Chicos and Jimmy tweeted a bathroom sign that said Chicas.

Is Treyarch screwing with us? They post the names of places in Ireland, then pictures of traditional-looking East Asian building, then bathroom signs written in Spanish?

Traditionally, yes, Treyarch does like to screw with us. These tweets are a bit out of the normal misleading tweets they send out. That, combined with the nearing DLC 2 release info, make these tweets a bit more interesting.

But anyways, yes. They could just be screwing with us. :lol:

but if you start a thread with a tweet from a CODZ admin about zombie maps dlc *deleted so dont worry about this thread its of no significance Treyarch Trolled

Yeah, that what a tricky situation what happened. Ultimately, the admin should have never posted information from a leak on his Twitter, even if it is his personal page. If he displays the fact he's a CoDz Admin on his Twitter page, leaks posted on his page will be associated with CoDz, unbeknownst to him or not.

No fault lies in your hands captainslog, and I apologize for how things are going down.

1235 = 1+2=(3) + 3=(6) + 5= 11

Notice the missing 4? 4 = April so we might be getting reveal or the map pack release on April 11th

Woot.

You know I was waiting for someone to address the whole missing 4 issue. Seemed interesting considering April is right around the corner.

Your breakdown is the most logical thing I've heard on the matter. And I sure hope you're right! I feel like Treyarch is running a bit late on DLC2 compared to Black Ops.

Good thinking. ;)