Who is your go-to character?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm almost out of Vodka! Err, I mean Ammo!

Nikolai has always been my go to guy, 2nd is Richtofen. In bo2 I really don't care as long as I'm not Stuhlinger, I can't stand those voices.

I always loved how Nikolai said vodka. He pronounces "V" like a "W" which made me laugh everytime lol. I need wodkaa

I really like using all the characters, in BO1 at least. I always felt like I was going to be a winner as Takeo, despite the fact that I preferred to use Richtofen (Love those quotes!). When it comes to BO2, it's kinda split between Marlton and Russman. "You have been disarmed! Get it? ... High five! Oh wait." Something along those lines.

Any of them. I don't see how being a certain character is connected to your skill at zombie-killing.

Simple to explain how they're connected...

I actually enjoy listening to the characters' dialogue as I play.

If my character's dialogue annoys the crap out of me, I probably won't be as good at slaying as I would be if I enjoy the dialogue.

Richtofen was my favorite because his sick sense of humor was perfect for the gore of killing Zombies, made me laugh, but not enough to interfere with the brutality I needed for extinguishing the horde.

Nikolai was second because he had a big ego and that helped me feel more untouchable. You could feel the testosterone flowing through you when you played as Nikolai.

I'm not a fan of any of these new four, but Russman has the most acceptable dialogue, I think. Marleton is too nerdy, Misty is vulgar and not a good representation of a woman, Stu is too scared sounding.

• 1 month later...