Phd Flopper In Die Rise

Phd Flopper in Die Rse is this a troll or is Treyarch trying to make us figure out how to get the phd flopper? the theory ive got is that you shoot the machine whit the Sliquifier and it will be dragged towards you. i know it is weird that if you get the Phd Flopper u can reach incredebly high rounds and dont take damagage from explosives hmm whit 7 Perks at one map would that be cheating we may never know.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No map has had more than 7 perks. Not even Moon. But it was possible to get all 7. So it isn't cheating. Getting perks is only meant to help the player. Anyways. I'm 99% sure it's a troll. We kept complaining how it wasn't in Tranzit, so Treyarch teased us, like the crule people they are :cry:

Sorry, but it's outside the barriers of the map, including theater, which means there's no way we can get to it. I'm also pretty sure the barrier will not permit anything to go through it, including any kind of weapons fire. I also believe it has been proven the free perk bottle will not give it to you.

No map has had more than 7 perks. Not even Moon. But it was possible to get all 7. So it isn't cheating. Getting perks is only meant to help the player. Anyways. I'm 99% sure it's a troll. We kept complaining how it wasn't in Tranzit, so Treyarch teased us, like the crule people they are :cry:

Actually you can get more than 7 perks on several maps, including shangri-la, call of the dead, and moon.

Double tap

Revive

Jugg

Speed

Deadshot

Mule kick

Flopper

Stamin-up

That's 8.