Question : Getting the Squilifier from the Mystery Box

PINNAZ

Now here's a question that will probably be answered within the first reply but, has anybody or how often do you get the Squilifier from the Mystery Box?

Now I haven't played a sh*iteload of Die Rise, but I've played it abit & had a couple of games where I've spent heaps of points hitting the box, mainly trying to get Monkey Bombs (Let's face it, you don't really need to get a box weapon in Die Rise. Sallies & the AN-94 is what I normally go for)

I see the Squilifer cycle through, but I don't think I've played a game where my team has had 2 Squilifiers. (after the patch of getting 4 from the table)

So how frequently have you been able to pull the Squilifier from the Mystery Box?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

From what I know, only one person can obtain the Sliquifier. It's similar to the various other specialized Wonder Weapons (Thundergun, Winter's Howl, Scavenger, Zap Gun, etc.) in which nobody else can have the weapon if it's currently in use. That rule changes, however, if the person who had it dies while carrying it.

I've only gotten it twice from the Mystery Box in my whole zombie career of playing Die Rise. One my first-hit chance, the other by actually wasting my points continuously for it.

Thanks Mr Lithium.

I always thought that you must be able to get 2 Squilifiers as the work bench says "will be available from the Mystery Box" once someone has equipped the buildable version.

So, if the player carrying the buildable dies, the pieces won't respawn like the Jet Gun does in TranZit? It will only become available from the box & you can't rebuild it?

As I said, I hardly have hit the box in Die Rise so I was unsure how it worked.

Thanks again.

• Administrators

So, if the player carrying the buildable dies, the pieces won't respawn like the Jet Gun does in TranZit? It will only become available from the box & you can't rebuild it?

That is correct. When the dialogue appears talking about it being available in the Mystery Box, it means that it will be obtainable once again if the original is lost.

And no problem, friendo. :)

If someone is carrying a buildable part for the gun, but not the built gun and dies the part stays where they bled out. If they die with the gun, it goes back into the box. Played a 3p game to 49 last night before getting a GSpawnEntity error, and we had to recycle it 5 or 6 times. We were all offered the gun once it had been put back in the box.

From what I know, only one person can obtain the Sliquifier. It's similar to the various other specialized Wonder Weapons (Thundergun, Winter's Howl, Scavenger, Zap Gun, etc.) in which nobody else can have the weapon if it's currently in use. That rule changes, however, if the person who had it dies while carrying it.

The Sliquifier appears in the Box even when one already has it. However, since someone already has it, it will never land on the Sliquifier. It's been that way since the Wunderwaffe DG-2. Once you build and get the Sliquifier for the first time, it behaves just like a Wonder Weapon.

if everyone has built the Sliquifier in a past game is it possible to obtain it from the box before its built in a new game? I wouldn't think so but if its happened to anyone else that would be cool to know :P

I have seen it flash up as the box cycled the guns but I've never actually got it before building it