Die Rise Strategys

Caddyman

Everyone plays different, I searched and didn't see a thread where you can just post your strategy if you want.

I am still trying to figure out a solo strat....

in 4 player though...first part is copied from the free perk thread...this is how we start though.

we spawn-in first round

we kill till round 2 or 3 in there, making sure to get all trample parts

open spawn door and get other part(s) if we dont have them

open the lower door to the pdw area, grab pdw's

drop down from the bottom of the escalator to the trample table room

build tramples by round 4

hang in there till jumping jack round

setup 3 tramples in the back corner of this room to the right of the elevator

sit behind them and prosper, if one does get in all 4 knife knife knife

one tip a friend pointed out last night, wherever you are if you want to trap the jumping jacks with the tramples, stand close to and behind the trample. this way the JJ's jump down and crawl toward you right onto it. otherwise if you are farther away from your trample they could jump on a wall/ceiling right over the trample and get to you.

eta: once you get a few rounds in it is good to get the knuckles just for the JJ's. my team has an understanding, DO NOT shoot, ever, in a JJ round unless you are seriously about to go down. really though if you get in thick with them just run small circles and you can avoid going down and shooting.

once we get through that round, we jump down to the mattresses, hang out a few rounds till we load up on points, grab the knuckles and AN usually. then we usually end up in the Buddha room, the back left corner as you walk in, up on the catwalk, you can camp there for a while and rack up points as there is no spawn back there so they have to walk/climb/jump up and run toward you.

once that gets hairy we jump over to power building and turn power on, perk up, gun up, get set basically. you should have enough points to get fairly setup.

this is the kicker here, this strat and camp room was shown to me by a member here, idk if he wants to me to name him, but it is legit. some of you probably already use it im sure but the remington room is where it's at. DO NOT open the buyable door across from the buildable window in the hall, leave it closed. Hope that you get a decent perk in the elevator in the back, there is also a window there. so you have a open hall door in the front and a window and a elevator and window in back.

4 good players can hold this room till round 30 easy, we did last night till round 29. 2 bigger guns at the front by the couch, one person watching elevator and window, and 1 floater. every few rounds hold a zomb at the back window and go get ammo, perks, etc. this is SO easy to do, and IMO very legit.

also of note, you have remington there! with double tap, speed, pap, and ammo on the wall, the pap remington is a 1 shot kill till round 27 i think.

in the JJ rounds put 2 tramples in the front hall, one at elevator, one at window, and knuckle them for those free perks. the other great part of this strat is you have a semi emrgency exit should things get bad in there, just jump on the elevator and go up. what happened last night it was rounds 28 and the team was waiting on my to put the kids to bed lol, a team mate went down from a bad fall. i went down because i was AFK and the zombie took a bad spawn (he wasnt in the window, a team mate was holding him). so that was bad, then i get back and we were waiting for another team member, and like a HUGE N00B i accidently bought that side door i just told you not to by. FYI that is the door that you can see in the back of the sliq table room...lol

so that started round 29 at a considerable disadvantage for us. i had no perks and another team member had no guns basically. they all got overrun in the remington room, too many zombies, i could not rescue, no monkeys. so i hopped on the elevator and spammed the an94 until it went up. i had a nice ride to the roof and managed to get over to the dragon train area. it was probably mid 29 and i thought i "had it" but i round out of ammo, cornered myself, went down, game over.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a strategy that a Random turned friend showed me.

1.)Pick up any parts in main room

2.)End of Round 1 Open door and grab remaining parts

3.)All 4 people jump on elevator.

a.)RUN YOUR ASS THROUGH HALLWAY. It's stupid to stay here and get downed with a part >.

4.)Open Power Door, turn on Power.

5.)Ride perk elevator up in power room and go back to build room to build trample steam

6.) End Round 2

I like this set up because then you can use the elevator to move up to the PDW and drop back down so nobody is too far out of reach and you're not facing zombies with the pistol at a round higher than 3. I find it iffy to start pistol whipping them as there running at me :x

The problem with this is that nobody is ever totally on board. So you get a loner who decides to stay in the hallway and proceeds to get taken advantage of by the living dead while everyone watches on the opposite gap with a tear in their eye.... It works if everyone knows what they're doing.

That's the exact same strategy I like to use, only problem is like the guy above me said is that there's usually always one guy not completely on board that'll be that noob who can't go without the mystery box even though there's two of the most beast guns in zombies as wall weapons as well as another that you can build. what makes it even worse when they do that is when they get downed for being off alone and overrun and then they leave because they've wasted all their points on the box and now they're pissed.

I searched and didn't see a thread where you can just post your strategy if you want.

There are other sections on the Index/Homepage devoted to Strategy & Story discussions for every single map, yet they seem hidden as BO2 names don't appear

But if you click on the heading you will find this

Hope this helps your strategies for other maps too.

I didn't see any strategy threads over there...

Solo: keep in mind that you can build the trample steam from start in solo because of the active qr elevator.

I usually take the elevator, buy power, build Sliquifier, get to escalator above trample steam room by round 2. Quit at around 30.

But it gets old, fast.

---

Solo or mp: get to dragon roof. Open the ramp stairs by the lone perk (near bottom of dragon ramp) as this will reduce window traffic and dragon ramp traffic.

Set claymores around the navcard table. I did 25 rounds solo there right after the map came out. Great for 1-4 players.

---

Dragon ramp, 1-4 players, but it will be cramped with 3 or 4: sludge the bottom of the ramp, place flinger at top exactly where zombies land when they jump up.

It is fairly easy fighting the je...jumpers there as they have no place to jump except for the small rails and floor.

---

Novice player or easy points start solo: open start room, go down one level on qr elevator (active in solo). Leave the debris blocking the escalator. Buy pdw.

Now, the elevator behind you (by navcard) is inactive, there are rarely any window shoppers, so most of the zombies come down the hall or the qr elevator right there.

You have the escalator room as a safe zone and could buy the e debris as an escape.

Note that with 2+ people, you can take the start elevator, turn on power and then return here. The only difference is that some will come from the other elevator now.

----

Solo or mp: by the double doors to power, look at them, take the hall to their left. One guy on back window, one on unfixable window, 2 on hall. Solo watch them all. Good temp spot if stuck outside of power. Careful as there is a ceiling hole around the bend.

---

While getting sliquifier parts, the foot is usually one level up from the workbench. Leave the steps blocked, walk out of powers main doors, open one of the doors to the left, get part that way.

Then you can camp the corner at the top of the steps. One window, zombies drop from above in the foot area, everyone stay in the steps area. It has the debris as an escape.

---

Scary camp: take start room elevator: eventually fling up to key hallway, use key to go to start.

1 man devoted to windows, 1 sliquifier stands at edge behind window guy to sludge steps and help stop windowman from falling backwards.

1 on each landing on either side of window/sliq guys.

Door is emergency exit.

---

The best camps have: gun, back door, room or limited approaches.

I usually hold the roof / dragon into the 30s, anyone have a better place to go after than, 30s is about all 1-4 can seem to hold down up there.

Only hit 31 with 4/3 up there myself.

If you have no flinger in the flinger room, couldn't one guy juice the dragon ramp, while three guarded that one spot that they climb up from semtex? Or do they come up the buildings' side?

Or two and two for easier revives? Edit: they have a spawn point on top...maybe if you put flingers on their spawn point?

----

If you avoided the an-94 and gk, you could always stock up as much as possible, then go down to the an-94 spot. It is sloped, so sludge it, watch the window. It has a decent length and an escape door. Drop claymores around the escape debris.

Edit: make sure to sludge right at the corner. This works.

----

Four on the escalator by qr? If one can go on seemingly forever, 4 would just add to the number of zombies, therefor reducing sludge shots fired due to chain effect...

Edit: doable, but nothing to be proud of, don't shoot the zombs behind you, in case they drop max ammo...

---

The other elevator by flinger room? Leave door closed, go down via elevator. 1 on window, 3 on elevator. Seems bad...has a back door...windowman is fd if everyone bails out. Edit: there are two windows and it looks really bad there...

---

If the insulting and mostly-useless mule kick is by the lone elevator shaft near semtex, leave it closed, go down one floor from dragon roof on elevators, where the two elevators are next to each other. Go to the area where there is no windows (iirc) and the shelves that you can run round. All zombies should come down that one hall. Scary camp. This is from memory, so forgive if details are sketchy; I never tried it out. Also the large room adjacent to the hall, maybe 2 and 2, it looks feasible.

Edit: this was decent in the teens solo. It looks good for a 4 man game. 4 elevators and an emergency gun nearby. Try it.

Solo, put the flinger against the window.

---

This is my Solo Strategy

Rd 1 hop in the elevator,pick up a key,put it in the elevator box to your right where you jump off at but grab another key before you jump.

Turn on the power, take the elevator up to the roof and save up for the bowie knife, then you stay on the roof and save up for jug. if you don't feel like waiting for jug or the bowie knife because the elevator is taking long you just use the key

stay there until useally after the first nova crawler round just sit in the corner opposite of the navcard table 1 knife kills for the first 2 rounds for nova crawlers and 9 rounds for zombies

Then run up the ramp and jump over to the tramplesteam room then jump off the side where the btr is, go down the whole to the elevator shaft, jump down to the an94 room. buy that

go to the buddah room and run a train save points never grab a nuke then go get guns the knuckles pap your going to get every perk for free because you just sit in a safe corner and punch them once after you have all the perks just sit in a corner and shoot them build the trample steam and sliqifier at the end of a round set the trample steam up on the deck over the ak74u so you can easily get back and forth to the buddah room and just do your thing

Me an 4 ppl made it to 27 last night, here is what I believe was holding us back from getting further.

No Sliquifier

No Ray Gun

No Monkeys

These items would have made passing round 30 a lot easier.

Basically camped on the roof shoulder to shoulder. On boss rounds we jump over to the tramplesteam room for the free perks.

Rinse & Repeat

I just want to point out that you can fall from the level just outside of the start room if you are careful.

Go just past the escalator debris, turn around, back carefully off the edge, immediately push forward to get in the pdw hallway without waiting on the elevator. Edit: so you are in pdw room with one window behind you and a longish hall.

Mid-game camp for pro campers: after opening power, leave the other doors on that level closed.

Go down and build sliquifier, open the stairs debris by the workbench to get the foot. Go up those stairs, around top of steps, make left, make right. You should be just outside of power with 2 closed doors.

One guy watches the back window. Load all of the open space with claymores. 3 watch the hallway. This should be an excellent camp spot possibly into the 30's. If overrun, open the back door, fall back temporarily into this spot: looking at power doors, go down the hall to the left of the power doors. One guy holds the fixable window, the others watch the hall and unfixable window.

This also has a back door, to the ledge over ak74u.

Try it. This is very reminiscent of camping the flytrap hallway in Der Riese.

Have fun. Edit: This is quite viable with decent players.

Run spot seems good.

I have not had time yet to try this, but by observation this appears quite doable. It is near the four perk machines and mp5 is in the loop.

Where to be: From dragon roof: open ramp to lone perk machine near mp5. Open double doors on your right (opens to the 2 adjacent elevators), walk in, make left, make left, open double doors back to mp5 hallway.

Run that loop (counter-clockwise appears best, but haven't tried). Where the shelves split the hall in 2 is the only 'skinny' spot, otherwise all wide halls.

If you open the other perk elevator area, you could run up to the roof by mp5, past semtex, drop down by lone perk, run back into loop by dual elevators.

You have an emergency gun in the loop and access to 4 machines.

Edit: i ran this in the mid teens. It was not as good as I hoped. I got slapped more than an ass-pincher at a feminist meeting.

Okay, in the last post i mentioned the shelves one level down from the dragon.

Open the perk ramp by mp5, open double doors on right. Leave everything else (no biggie if you need to open the other lone elevator area, but open to the double elevators, not the other door by the shelves.

Now no zombs will go around those shelves. There is one window that they will walk out of, but the shelves will be vacant.

So? So fill them with carefully spaced claymores while camping the dragon roof.

When jumpers come, walk them carefully through your land mines for profit.

Best for solo.

For mp zombies: have clays around the shelves. When jumpers come, hold your new claymore from that round in hand. 2 players on either side of the shelves facing the way in. As the jumpers hit your claymore that you are standing on, drop a new one facing out, then, after next guy, drop second one. When they explode, guy2 on each path does the same.

Back any remainders slowly, carefully, onto your claymore paths.

Another temporary camp spot: if you miss the jump to power or just like to take the long way (maybe you love the ak74u), there will only be one back window and a defendable hall. If you have power and want the foot for the sliq, this works too.

From the sliq room, go through the one normal door and make lefts until you get to the lone elevator there. Longish hall, one window and elevator shaft in back. Fairly safe solo, easy with 2+ players.

Just thought l would put my two cents in and post my solo strategy.

First round, l just stab them, second round l shoot them and then stab. By the end of round 2 l should be close to three grand or more, especially if l get a nuke and then take the elevator down.

Round three has started, l jump across and open the power room and grab one of the parts to the

sliq-gun, turn the power on and run out of the room, drop down a level and grab the AK to build points. I start assembling the sliq-gun and use the elevator to get the other parts, and l do not open up another door at this point. Once the sliq-gun is assembled l take a ride to the roof.

It really is random at this point depending on where jug is located. If fortune smiles upon me and jug is on the elevator l take up, then it is easy. I hold up on the roof and build my points, l could shoot a small burst into the body and then knife, but l'm usually a headshot whore and I love to see those heads pop!

The jumpers usually come by round six, by this stage l want to have bought the bowie knife and start slashing those jumping jacks. If I've had a good run with double points and have 2 grand and double tap is available l won't kill the last jumper till the elevator comes up. Like l said this is random depending on which elevator the perk is on and how many points l have made. I kill the last jumper, and l will get 2 extra grand. I don't grab the perk bottle yet, l will get double tap or mule kick and then get the random perk. I will then have three perks at this stage.

Then the rest is easy, l head over to the food bar area and run trains there and make a heap of points, hit the box, pack a punch and l'm set. Then its a matter of hitting the gravy train and mowing through the rounds. It's worked well for me as l've been to 50+ a few times till l either get bored or l fluff it and die! Hope it helps!!

• 2 weeks later...

Pointers: buy claymores. In who's who, they give you claymores. Drop them as you run up to revive yourself. Also works on others, drop a claymore as you come up to them with the horde in tow. Once you hit your max claymore limit, they explode as you try to drop them, this makes an excellent weapon: face the crowd, attempt to drop claymore...boom.

Don't open the escalator debris in Die Rise. You can use the pdw room as a temporary camp spot or a sliq camp spot. If you leave it closed, the zombies will only come into the trample steam room from the window, elevator, and above the pink mattresses, leaving the area nearest the dragon roof zombie free. You can even stand by the edge and sliq the slightly ramped floor there to stay safe.