The most logcial reason that PHD isn't in Die Rise.

BuhLayz

I'm thinking PhD Flopper will be available on DLC 3 & 4, but not this one.

We'll always have our 4 core WaW perks. With each new map, we will get a returning BO perk, and a new BO2 perk.

Green Run: Stamin-Up/Tombstone

GLF: Mule Kick/Who's Who

I imagine Deadshot and a new perk will be for DLC 2, than PhD and another new perk will be DLC 3.

Than DLC 4 will be every perk, so 12 perks!

Anyway, that's just what I think will happen.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Kaz. I didn't mean anything by it Murder.

The way I see it, Double Tap is not coming back. Not with Double Tap II. So when I say all perks, I do not mean the original. I just thought it was obvious what I was implying. Sorry.

It was obvious. Double Tap 2 does the same thing the original Double Tap did. It would be regressive and illogical to go back to the original Double Tap.

Also, Chopper, to be fair, HoardKillRepeat is basically a zombie slaying machine. You kind of expect him to get insane scores in the first few days of the game's release hahaha.

Andrew, I have 5 people on my friends list above 80 now. Steve knocked out 60 last night, I got to 55 last night before an epic trample stream fail ended my game.

I still say it's too easy in ways, although the china area is not so easy to run in the early rounds. 11 to about 23 are much harder than past 24.

Once you suss the perk setup though (removed my opinion at request of friends ;)) it is still not particularly challenging. Most of my downs are on the boss rounds when I'm running around with a single one, trying to box hit or something.

Andrew, I have 5 people on my friends list above 80 now. Steve knocked out 60 last night, I got to 55 last night before an epic trample stream fail ended my game.

I still say it's too easy in ways, although the china area is not so easy to run in the early rounds. 11 to about 23 are much harder than past 24.

Once you suss the perk setup though (removed my opinion at request of friends ;)) it is still not particularly challenging. Most of my downs are on the boss rounds when I'm running around with a single one, trying to box hit or something.

Yeah man I know what you're saying. I've been to 55 as well. I'm not saying it's a tough map—it's rather easy, in fact. But I do feel there are challenging aspects of it. That's all I'm saying. :)

• 2 weeks later...

In my opinion the reason it's not in there is that it is not necessary.

Yeah it's in the lift which you can't access, and I believe it potentially could be received from the EE. Ultimately though, the map is so easy anyway it would just be too overpowered.

HAHA OK zombie master, I'll bet its WAY too easy for you ;):lol:

It really is a very easy map. I am old and mostly blind and hit solo 30's in the first week.

Granted Tranzit is so easy, that Die Rise might seem harder by comparison, but that's not saying much...

(Shrug).