Sliquifier patch?

Nasdaq401

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

If you canceled out of the hotfix dialogue, I'm pretty sure the glitch will still remain. I refused to accept the hotfix because the last time I agreed to it, I couldn't connect to Live for the life of me. I'm pretty sure that if you try to join a lobby with a person who has the hotfix, it'll say that the settings are not the same and you need to accept the hotfix.

Goodbye four-man Sliquifier lobbies, hello race for the Wonder Weapon.

Well im sure Mr. Murder Machine will be glad to hear this along with some others. But it only leads me to believe that the Hacker glitch on moon was left as was on purpose.

Yes, I am. There are many game-breaking glitches on Der Riese for WaW and Moon for BO. That's because they stop patching the last DLC because they are working on the next game.

I hope this is not the case because it will make sliquifing the orbs much harder.

if you were watching NGT's video where they are unloading on the orbs you don't have to do it like that, its very doable with one just don't shoot so fast, steadily just keep wetting them, maybe even try hitting 1, then the other and going back and forth to see if that seems to work better, but there's no way you have to shoot 40+ Sliquifier shots at these orbs

I hope this is not the case because it will make sliquifing the orbs much harder.

if you were watching NGT's video where they are unloading on the orbs you don't have to do it like that, its very doable with one just don't shoot so fast, steadily just keep wetting them, maybe even try hitting 1, then the other and going back and forth to see if that seems to work better, but there's no way you have to shoot 40+ Sliquifier shots at these orbs

My post said same thing. From vids I was watching (one being NGT) people have managed to get it so one orb spins first then the other and the quotes still go off. NGT in particular while Spider managed to get his orb spinning his buddy didn't so he said we need to get this one spinning too so he reloaded and shot the other one some for his buddy and then they both were spinning.

This proves you only need 1 Sliquifier to do this. The fact the gun is in the box is probably in case the person who is carrying it dies then they have a way to get it. It floats up from the table also preventing the Jet Gun duplication trick and also because well its a weapon. The Jet Gun was somewhat a weapon but it used a Equipment slot when picked up so its a bit different.

Great. Just like bo, fix what didn't need a fix. Ramp/slide glitch and zombie death glitch and script error glitch, which are game ruining, are still in it. Waited forever for them to patch the terrible zombie glitches in bo. They patched the multigun glitch (suck) and the podium glitch (yea) and ignored the most important ones like hacker and 'kill your teammate'.

Why not fix stuff that is important?

Please don't bo bo2...

No wonder we hate you Treyfail. I was starting to forgive you for bo, but now bo2 is flopping from your glitches...

I just find it amazing that they can latch something like this almost immediately, but when it comes to glitches and death barriers they just leave them. Anything that's good for us they fix and anything that makes the game horrible they don't. Wtf?

I was saying the same thing when I got randomly downed at the bottom of the elevator shaft going to the AN-94 on round 15 last night. Man was I pissed. Instantly patch something useful, don't worry about stuff that's game-breaking. Typical Treyarch.

dont forget the first little slide in the elevator shaft before you get to the bottom , zero damage done, juggernog, hit it seemingly perfect, go down for no reason upon impact -_-, biggest piss off ever, all patching that gun has done has created more trolls. Literally the last 10 or so games I've played I've tried building the Sliquifier to use but someone else always holds onto a part and takes off somewhere with it and when I ask who has it no one answers, they'll just wait until I leave the area and grease the gun, I love running around for all the parts putting them together just so someone can finish it off and take it on me after playing dumb.

I get that its way overpowered and 4 people with Sliquifiers could be gamebreaking but I'm not someone who gives a crap about World Records, I play the game to have a good time, not to put myself through challenges that make me want to pull my hair out or spend hours doing the same trains over and over and over again. Round 30 is usually as high as my friends and I go before we just wanna stop playing for a while and do other stuff XD