So, did Stu actually eat the flesh?

Verrückt

He mentions it in the cutscene, and he (probably he) is shown eating the flesh. The character has no blue eyes, that's a fact...

This is taken from the cutscene:

What do you think? And who could be the mysterious voice? Is it the "blackness" and something "far more terrible than Richtofen" which lurks in the shadows of Aether?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. He did.

And i have a feeling that the mumbled out voice was Richtofen.

Richtofen's voice is also in the cutscene and it speaks about the felsh "They cannot know about the flesh!" or something like that.

What I think is the situation is that there is Richtofen and someone greater, the mumbled out voice inside of Stu's head. Richtofen seems to have less power over Stuhlinger (whatever it's spelled like) and the flesh is clearly something the three know. Richtofen sounds scared, he does not want anyone else to know about the flesh.

Maybe, as suggested before, Richtofen also ate the flesh, and that's how he and Stu can communicate?

Also, the zombie idea sounds interesting as well!:)

EDIT: Richtofen says in the cutscene someting like "Accept the fate, they CANNOT know!"

Stu also repeats they can't know about him and the flesh.

Well flesh has 115. Perhaps the 115 in his mind allows him to hear Richtofen? And I agree the mumbling is Richtofen. Question is: why is he mumbling?

Maybe for the story's sake? Or perhaps Richtofen is starting to lose power?

Remember, Richtofen also heard voices in his head, perhaps they are the true masterminds of all this.

These are Samuel's quotes on the animation cutscene.

"I don't understand... Why are you doing this ? Why me ?

Travel where ?

Don't you get it, there's nothing left !

How did you...?

What ? What do you mean "man the rift" ?

Uh...maybe I don't wanna, uh ? Did you think of that ?

You can't tell them about the flesh ! What I did... They'd kill me if they knew."

Russman appears, dies and Samuel enters the elevator

"What do I do now ?

I.... don't.... understand !"

Richtofen keeps on reviving everyone so they can do his bidding. Everytime they die, they are brought back to life because apparently there must be 4 people to finish Richtofen's scheme.

But wouldn't this cause time paradox?You know,them die,and then Richtofen revives them.

Maybe every time they respawn it's another timeline,and this one is "based" of our actual time line(Earth detroyed and all of this)?

Man,this is SO confusing!