What lies ahead?

Im just gonna make this short.

In Green Run's easter egg you power up a spire either for A.Richthofen OR B.Maxis.

The topic of this thread is what leis ahead.What are these spires for,and what do we do once we 'charge' all of them?Are we going to replenish the earth or make it worse?Are we gonna run around while these two bark orders at us or are we just gonna go and kill them both?What will the final map be?Paris,Hell,Atlantis,the Aether,Agartha,Kino der Toten 2025?Will Russman betray us?Will Takeo destroy all remnants of Group 935?Will Marlton actually trade that S12 for all the tea in China?

Discuss all those questions and more here.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am certain a Paris map will take place. We. Have. The. Facts.

Something I have surprisingly not noticed people mention about Paris is the picture way back on Der Riese. In 2-3 rooms of Der Riese, there was a picture on a board, only clearly seen through sniper scope, of a zombie in front of the Eiffel Tower. Paris is imminent.

I am certain a Paris map will take place. We. Have. The. Facts.

Something I have surprisingly not noticed people mention about Paris is the picture way back on Der Riese. In 2-3 rooms of Der Riese, there was a picture on a board, only clearly seen through sniper scope, of a zombie in front of the Eiffel Tower. Paris is imminent.

That's mainly because that's been talked about since forever ago and by now it's just common knowledge.

The main thing about Paris now is that it WAS going to be a map, but Moon took its place due to it being anti-climatic to Black Ops Zombies. We'll most likely see it as a map in Black Ops II.

• 2 months later...

Given all the hidden things that relate to something working in the background,Im guessing they will stretch out the story,reveal the true villain at the end. And then have us take him down in the 4th zombies game or something.Or if Treyarch is nice they will reveal it in the 2nd or 3rd and have the whole climax of the trilogy happen in dlc 4 =).