Revolution offical trailer video

Zaptn.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://community.callofduty.com/community/call_of_duty/english/black_ops_2/blog/2013/01/08/revolution-dlc-map-pack-announced

"Zombies are about to be taken to new heights, as the undead threat goes vertical in “Die Rise.” Moving along a series of collapsed skyscrapers, players must watch their step when fighting through the maze-like terrain. With brand new buildables and Wonder Weaponry though, players will be well-armed for this Zombies experience."

On a side note, the MP map "Mirage" looks like it has a possability for some shenanigans to take place with the terrain.

Interesting, I may now buy the season pass...

Hydro- Looks by far my favourite map, the way you can effect the environment, water! It's all good.

Grind- The skate park of awesome, it looks ok but to me it sort of looks like you will be guided where to go if there isn't a way to get up on the ramps.

DownHill- Reminds me of Array from black ops just with moving lifts, looks fun.

Mirage- Looks pretty cool with sand dunes that will come into play.

Die Rise- Looks amazing! I like that feeling of you not knowing what's going to happen, should be fun.

Turned- TBH I've not wanted to play as a zombie, if this isn't implemented well then it may end up being a one-trick zombie.

SMG- Looks good but I'll need to know the stats to see if it is REALLY good.

Bah, no classic characters... :evil:

This does look very sweeet, Turned. My new favorite right here. Zombie tag.

Looks great all round I just hope the story moves on a little.

For the new team travel half way around the world, there has to be a teleporter, I can't see the bus going further that the lobby. LOL

Maybe the fourth spot on Tranzit holds a teleporter.

Regards Alpha.

Bah, no classic characters... :evil:

This does look very sweeet, Turned. My new favorite right here. Zombie tag.

Looks great all round I just hope the story moves on a little.

For the new team travel half way around the world, there has to be a teleporter, I can't see the bus going further that the lobby. LOL

Maybe the fourth spot on Tranzit holds a teleporter.

Regards Alpha.

Denizens. ;)