More Custom Game Options Plus Private Game Mode?

I am hoping that Treyarch will give us the customization we thought we would be getting with post launch. I expected to see things such as, no rebuilding barriers, knife only, pistols only, box rolls certain guns or rolls grenades only (hehehe), things like that. I think the customization we have now is dull and stupid...Nothing really worth playing custom games unless you just want to screw around with your friends.

And then I wish they would add private matches/games so that we can actually do high rounds with a set number of friends whether it be two, three, or four. I'm tired of trying to do a challenge with one other friend and begging randoms to leave. Tis is stupid.

What do you guys think? Are these two things possible to implement into the game or do you believe we won't be seeing these options in the game at all? Leave some of your thoughts below!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have also been thinking of this. One of the most important ones I think should be added is for Perks/PaP to be turned on and off, so that way you can play the orig. Bus Depot and the Perkified one along with Farm and so on. Also change starting money too and turn zombies on/off (can help with figuring out EEs and gameplay mechanics and stuff.

Private matches need to return. Most of my time with friends is now spent trying to convince ransoms to leave the lobby so the leaderboards save. Very bad move of Treyarch to make Custom Games (when without customized settings) not able to save leaderboards on rounds.

When I don't have a full party to go for a high wave with, I always make sure to look for the Best Connection type when searching a game.

Cuz there ain't nobody that has a good connection... or atleast it's rare for someone to join when we both ready up.

Not for me. I do the same exact thing and surprisingly, I get into games relatively fast.

(Yeah, private matches need to be back and posted on the leaderboards.)

I really think they had something special with the "No Man's Land" idea and I wish they had a mode that was just like that. (No Rounds, zombies flood in quickly, health increase quickly; see how long you can last in a fairly confined area. Playing that solo and going for a high kill total was the most fun I had on zombies in a while.