Host Migration fails...

I'm getting real sick of the host migration messing up and leaving me with the "you have been disconnected from the host" alert. Round 30. 100k points racked up. Galvaknuckles, ray gun, and SLDG-HAMR. One stop away to the bank so I can store my points the host goes down and rage quits ending the game for everyone and leaving me without a 30 on the tranzit leaderboards. This is absolutely ridiculous and it needs to be patched.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Xbox user here.

Way2g00, SaLaD_FiNgErS_HD, A Random & myself were doing the Tower Achievement a few days after the release, I spent an hour & a half chasing the Box to get EMP nades, only to have "Migrating Hosts"!!!! I was pi**ed!!!

I have still not completed it!!!

Though I think a lot of the time, the fault may be at our end if the Internet connection?

I've actually had bad connection issues the last 2 days. My internet runs fine, watch youtube videos with no need to buffer.

Suddenly the last 2 nights I'm getting host migration failures 20-30rounds into a map. I'm getting an issue where solo gets stuck at creating lobby and never does. Wierd lag when playing with people that I normally don't lag at all with.

I manually searched for Ps3 updates tonight and found an update that the ps3 never told me about. downloaded and installed it and I still have the issues. Powercycling my modem and router now and going to test again. Getting super frustrated.

Powercycle didn't fix. I can play multiplayer, I can create and play custom matches, I can watch movies in theater but when I try to create a solo game it just hangs at "creating lobby" and never starts a game. I don't understand what's happening. Any ideas? Current zombie version is 22.43.9

Edit: I have searched all over the internet for acceptable solutions. Even though I did try the "sign out of psn while creating lobby, then sign back in" fix and it didn't work, I don't consider that acceptable. Treyarchs lack of communication with it's fans in fixing this issue is staggering. I see posts about this from before the patch to an hour ago with nothing on their site even mentioning or acknowledging there is an issue.

I wouldn't care so much but I have been getting kicked out of high round matches as well and feel these 2 issues might be connected. None of my other games experience anything like this so to me it's clearly a blackops server issue. It just up and stops communicating with my ps3. Then returns with half its features.