Tranzit the map sucks!?

Glowck

@Triple Ex Yes I believe that they will add to TranZit with each new DLC.

It's much more likely that they will add other locations with their own TranZit modes as we currently have a World Map with only two locations: Green Run and Nevada.

Correct MMX

'TranZit' is a Game Mode, (Survival, Grief)

'Green Run' is the Map Name. (Der Reise, Five)

There will be 4 more 'TranZit's' with a new Map Name/Location (maybe?)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

There will be 4 more 'TranZit's' with a new Map Name/Location (maybe?)

Probably.

But I kinda doubt it.

I mean they would have to create 4 more "TranZits" which is not possible in 9-12 months.

Even if they have a bigger zombie team now.

I don't know...maybe it is possible and I just worry too much about it. :lol:

They've had 2 years up their sleeve's already, + 6-9 months for DLC to be released. (a good 2 & 1/2 years)

It's not like they would've just started making new maps now.

It would really p**s me off if they added more stuff/maps to Green Run. The community doesn't want to buy half a game, then have to keep paying for the rest of it?

I hope this is right & I'm not just wishful thinking Lenne :D

Oh. Another one of these threads.

@Triple Ex Yes I believe that they will add to TranZit with each new DLC.

It's much more likely that they will add other locations with their own TranZit modes as we currently have a World Map with only two locations: Green Run and Nevada.

Methinks not seeing as it took them 2 years to make a map that turned out to seemingly barely bigger than COTD or Moon. Hopefully after they finished TranZit they started working on the dlc.

• Moderators

'TranZit' is a Game Mode, (Survival, Grief)

'Green Run' is the Map Name. (Der Reise, Five)

How is Green Run a map? I'm confused on that because to me, Farm, TranZit, and Town are all maps that you play Green Run on.

When you select the bus depot you can choose between. "survival" and "TranZit" that means that TranZit is a mode. ;)

And Pinnaz is right as well.

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I think it fails quite a lot to be honest - it's a bottleneck of a map, in other words long and very narrow indeed. The lava is downright tedious. And the little midget zombie is just a pain, not a novelty. He is the Jar Jar Binks of the zombies series, they should patch him out.

The one thing i liked about the earlier maps, was the easter eggs were simple and rewarding - shoot a radio, find a teddy bear, pick up some meteorite to trigger a tune.

But the easter eggs have just got ridiculous, and the lion's share of people jump into a game and dont mic-up with strangers and then all co-operate to do a challenge. Sure if they want heavy easter eggs, fine - but dont kill off the simpler ones for casual gamers.

With regards the actual action itself - For me it loses it's arcade-fun element, it's too fussy and the novelty has really worn off fast for me. I hope this is just a taster and that the downloads make it colossal and fun. But right now it's plain tedious.

Even a simple, but absolute killer map like Verruckt wipes the floor with tranzit. Verrukt is pressure and survival - this is just a nonsense and racking up kills is no longer the focus it would seem.

I think it fails quite a lot to be honest - it's a bottleneck of a map, in other words long and very narrow indeed.

You've never actually been out in the Fog have you?

The lava is downright tedious.

The lava is as much a trap as it is an inconvenience. Probably moreso.

And the little midget zombie is just a pain, not a novelty. He is the Jar Jar Binks of the zombies series, they should patch him out.

This again makes me believe you're one of those "half-hour-I-hate-it" guys. They have a use. Plus they're adorable.

The one thing i liked about the earlier maps, was the easter eggs were simple and rewarding - shoot a radio, find a teddy bear, pick up some meteorite to trigger a tune.

But the easter eggs have just got ridiculous, and the lion's share of people jump into a game and dont mic-up with strangers and then all co-operate to do a challenge. Sure if they want heavy easter eggs, fine - but dont kill off the simpler ones for casual gamers.

IMO, games should never limit themselves to please the "casual gamer". That's why we're entering an age of "modern gaming" where "modern" means "dumbed down."

With regards the actual action itself - For me it loses it's arcade-fun element, it's too fussy and the novelty has really worn off fast for me. I hope this is just a taster and that the downloads make it colossal and fun. But right now it's plain tedious.

Running around in the same circle for hours wasn't tedious? The Green Run is so well designed, there's so many different ways to kill Zombies and train.

Even a simple, but absolute killer map like Verruckt wipes the floor with tranzit. Verrukt is pressure and survival - this is just a nonsense and racking up kills is no longer the focus it would seem.

You want difficulty in gameplay, but don't in EE's. Make up your mind.

I think it fails quite a lot to be honest - it's a bottleneck of a map, in other words long and very narrow indeed. The lava is downright tedious. And the little midget zombie is just a pain, not a novelty. He is the Jar Jar Binks of the zombies series, they should patch him out.

Welcome to CoDZ and ignore the hardcore poster, Triple Ex (he's soft and fluffy on the inside).

I'm absolutely positive that Treyarch will have more WaW throwback DLC maps to appeal to all generations of zombie players, if they don't I'll kill them. On another note it seems to me that the reason for the growing challenge in EEs is to accommodate the rapid growth in puzzle and strategy games, while trying to tell a story. A wonderful story at that.

Also there are still musical easter eggs that are still the same level of easy than the past ones.

I'm pretty sure they would have pretty much finished making the DLC already. They would need to be prepared so that they could guarantee to release it all on time. I heard somewhere that the have the final DLC organised by the time the first DLC is released at the latest. Hopefully, this is the case. I trust treyarch to be sufficiently prepared for it all. :)

I like Tranzit a lot. I think Green Run is just the beginning, a bare bones map to get us used to the whole idea before getting more complicated in future DLC. I don't think they want us to bite off more than we can chew in the beginning, but I hope they try to choke us to death when all is said and done.I think when they add new maps they will have more of everything. Look at Kino Der Toten compared to Moon, or Nacht Der Untoten compared to Der Reise. This is just the beginning guys, let's not jump to conclusions too quickly, they will be hammering out DLC well into the summer if the past proves anything.

I like Tranzit a lot. I think Green Run is just the beginning, a bare bones map to get us used to the whole idea before getting more complicated in future DLC. I don't think they want us to bite off more than we can chew in the beginning, but I hope they try to choke us to death when all is said and done.I think when they add new maps they will have more of everything. Look at Kino Der Toten compared to Moon, or Nacht Der Untoten compared to Der Reise. This is just the beginning guys, let's not jump to conclusions too quickly, they will be hammering out DLC well into the summer if the past proves anything.

I completely agree. Me and another forum member actually thought of a funny DLC idea. A flashback of Marlton being apart of the O4s group and the 4 of them dealing with Marlton's weak and nerdy self :lol:

Okay it seemed funnier the first time we said it... :roll:

TranZit is more of an adventure than Der Riese or any of the other old maps.

Could you explain why you don't think that's the case?

Oh and welcome to the site. ;)

Thanks for the welcome and I mean, Call of the dead has the huge areas, The community would trade techniques and run around spots, With tranzit it seems like you have to research everything otherwise you will miss out on 90% of the map. I played it 2 player and enjoyed it though

I completely agree. Me and another forum member actually thought of a funny DLC idea. A flashback of Marlton being apart of the O4s group and the 4 of them dealing with Marlton's weak and nerdy self :lol:

Okay it seemed funnier the first time we said it... :roll:

I remember that.

It most likely wouldn't work because it would be 5 players instead of the standard 4, but it would make great comedy between Tank and Marlton.

Well to be honest... You can't REALY complain about this particular map being bad... I mean, look at kino and Nacht compaired to moon and der reise... The DLCs will have a ton more features, which I can say with almost 100% trust.... :D I hope we go somewhere awesome... Like a ruined amusement park like zombie land!

That would be insane! I would love to see a call of the dead 2, as it is based of the whole movie idea and most movies have a sequal. So Call of the dead 2 would be amazing.

Well to be honest... You can't REALY complain about this particular map being bad... I mean, look at kino and Nacht compaired to moon and der reise... The DLCs will have a ton more features, which I can say with almost 100% trust.... :D I hope we go somewhere awesome... Like a ruined amusement park like zombie land!

That would be insane! I would love to see a call of the dead 2, as it is based of the whole movie idea and most movies have a sequal. So Call of the dead 2 would be amazing.

Could happen... If Sara, Michel, Danny, and robbert wernt killed by the blasts... Perhaps time travel if they were...