The Missing Perks

PhD Flopper

Deadshot Daiquiri

Mule Kick

These perks have seemingly disappeared from Zombies. Not even in Nuketown Zombies will they unlock.

We've been stripped back down to our basic 4 perks since Verruckt, although Double Tap is now Double Tap II. It's effects must've changed with the rename and different icon. The Tombstone perk will only be on Tranzit, and Stamin-Up only appears in Town and Green Run.

No more Mustang and Sally abuse, or carrying 3 weapons, or auto headshots.

Essentially, as of now, our perk list looks like this

Quick Revive

Juggernog

Double Tap II

Speed Cola

Stamin-Up

Tombstone

I'm assuming more will be introduced in the future, as what happened with Black Ops. But with that, do you think the 3 missing perks will appear in the future? Do you wish they were apart of Green Run? If so, where would you have placed them? Keep in mind the 4 perk limit, and so far there is no way to get more.

I would've placed Mule Kick in the NDU lookalike building, in the exact spot it was in in Black Ops.

PhD Flopper I would've placed in the labs against one of the walls.

Deadshot I would've placed in the small garage in the Diner (the one you need the Turbine to open, that has a bus part)

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh. I'm kinda neutral. As awesome as it would have been to have more variety, I still liking this game. And the way I see it, story-wise, there are now 10 Perks. Too bad they all aren't on the same map though:

Juggernog

Speed Cola

Double-Tap Root Beer

Quick Revive

Stamin-Up

PhD Flopper

Deadshot Daiquiri

Mule Kick

Tombstone Soda

Double-Tap Root Beer II

Btw, DTRB2 :P doesn't multiply your rate of fire by 1.33 anymore. Instead if doubles each bullet in two. I don't know if this is just for automatic weapons or all of them or whatnot. In the long run, it is a huge improvement. Before, Double-Tap Root Beer simply made killing faster. Now, it actually doubles your total maximum damage.

• Moderators

what do you mean "No mustang and sally abuse".

Also I am extremely happy they removed PHD Flopper.

You pretty much answered your own question.

What Rissole ment by that was shooting your feet with M&S in order to survive.

I am happy that phd is gone as well.

Never really used Mule kick.

But I am kinda sad that deadshot is gone...it was a fun perk. imo

oh lol k. I am used to shooting my feet without Flopper. Played enough of Kino and DR with sallys on. But I hear ya.

• Administrators

I was a fan of PhD Flopper, loved being able to shoot at my feet with the Ray Gun and feel safe. I was playing Town and that damn lava kills me sometimes, especially when I shot my feet with a Ray Gun and it downed me at round 18. I've never used Deadshot Daiquiri, and Mule Kick only once on Nacht Der Untoten when my friend forced me to. All in all, I'm not too disappointed.

I was guttered when i found out that PHD Flopper and the other perks where gone :c To me it makes the game feel incomplete, we all know the perks would have been very helpful this time. So please guys go to this site http://www.change.org/petitions/treyarc ... o2-zombies And sign the petition to bring back the perks, we all need your help and in numbers we can send a message to Treyarch from their dissapointed fans. We need numbers guys please help us. Thankyou :D

oh lol k. I am used to shooting my feet without Flopper. Played enough of Kino and DR with sallys on. But I hear ya.

I can't be certain but I believe the damage has changed.... Shot directly at the ground with two shots and I downed, and I hadn't taken any damage beforehand. Kinda pissed me off actually :cry:

I was guttered when i found out that PHD Flopper and the other perks where gone :c To me it makes the game feel incomplete, we all know the perks would have been very helpful this time. So please guys go to this site http://www.change.org/petitions/treyarc ... o2-zombies And sign the petition to bring back the perks, we all need your help and in numbers we can send a message to Treyarch from their dissapointed fans. We need numbers guys please help us. Thankyou :D

This isn't the ending of ME3, it's just a perk. It will come back at the appropriate time. Just enjoy the damn game, they've worked so hard!