Dempsey's... daughter?

vgplayer405

*EDIT* I have just realized, as I posted this, that this might need to go into the Asylum section, but when I made it, I didn't feel like it was hard core enough to go in there, but what do I know?

So I looked at cjdog23's video for Dempsey's quotes. I noticed, At 18:57 Dempsey says, "I'm gonna to buy one of these for my 5 year old once this shit's over."

eRZvoWTjvPs

Thanks to MurderMachineX for helping me embed this video!

Now, bear with me. It might be entirely possible that the girl from the poster is actually Dempsey's daughter, or his grand-daughter (Geez... the group sure does sound old with that context.), or someone entirely unrelated, and I'm looking way too far into this. It's most likely the latter.

I've also notice another quote at 20:09. "All this new fangled technology is crap. Gimmie a good gun and a cigar. And a good woman... one that doesn't talk back." I've noticed that he said the end part in sort of a depressed tone. He might have really loved that girl, and he just snapped when she talked back, and that might have driven her away. This might hint towards a divorce between Dempsey and his wife, or a break up between him and his girlfriend. Which could mean that she moved away, kept in contact, gave birth, and... well I'm getting too in depth for this thread, but you get the idea.

It's also possible that, with all of the wives that Nicolai has had, he would probably have a son or daughter. As for Takeo and Richtofen... I'm coming up empty. Thanks once again to MurderMachineX for helping me with all of this information! Takeo and Richtofen are both ruled out, because Takeo had killed all of his relatives, and Richtofen couldn't be caught dead with a woman.

Something that further pushes my point is because, in James C. Burns' video, he makes a point to ask the audience who his... heh, 'Redneck Baby' is.

I feel like this has been purely speculation so far, as to who this mystery girl is, and as to what she as to do with anything, but now I feel like this gives a new layer of clarity to the question. Thanks for reading, and I would love to see your ideas and responses. :mrgreen:

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, like I said, it could be his grand-daughter. And with the sound of her voice aside, we don't really know how old she is. Now I'm not saying she could be 80. That's ridiculous. She could be in her 30s, or older. There are some younger looking women out there.

I mean shes old considering tanks age and all the quantum physics of time travel n sh*t

Well let's see. I'm going to take a shot in the dark, and say Tank, is at least 25, during the events of Moon. Now that means his daughter, or son was born when he was 21. So, let's take the events of Der Riese (1945) as the starting point, as I assume that when Tank had made that quote on Moon, he hadn't accounted for the time travel. SO. She/He was 5 at that point, and by the time that Kino Der Toten(1968) had rolled around, she/he would be about... 23. Right at about the age of Tank at that time. She could have waited until she was about 30 something to have a daughter. Let's say 35. By the time she/he turned 35, it was the year... 1980. OR. She never had a daughter. and it's still the year 1980. Now whether either of these are correct depends on the time at which the events of Tranzit occur. In the 1980's or in 2025. If she had a child, then obviously 2025. But if not, then it is in the 1980's. I personally believe it's in the 1980's, because of something in the trailer. The Olympia. Now, once again I may be looking too deep into all of this, but since I'm assuming they put multiple past weapons into this it may occur in the 1980's.

As soon as we hear her say "FREAK BAGS", we'll know. ;)

Or an ammo quote.

Or An obscenely excessive number of quotes that break the fourth wall. :mrgreen:

I can see it now; Dempsey looking like an old grandfather, telling a young girl sitting on his knee about how he slaughtered freak-meat-bag-sackers on the moon for a living, and how back in his day you could get a gun for only five hundred points, and other stereotypical grandfather stuff.

Nice thread. I like how you word everything you say. You propose theories without asserting their unwavering truth. I respect that. I think it would be cool if the girl was Tank's granddaughter. But I don't know if it'll be true. We simply don't have enough data to say so far. She might turn out to be someone we'd never expect. And you are right to not come up with anyone for Takeo and Richtofen. Takeo has no living relatives; he killed them all. Richtofen would never mingle with an American... or a female. Btw:

eRZvoWTjvPs

Quote this post and you'll see how I did that ^

We're still on the Dempseys daughter theory not the Richtofens sexual orientation theory right?

lol

I think this would be great. I do feel some serious time warping coming on in the next storyline as to tie everything together with the new characters. I could also see them being totally unrelated and running into the fab four at some point and learning some back story and survival tactics from them. With Richtofen at the helm and Samantha running around with Richtofens body I would think there is some serious explaining to do and that Samantha would need to play a big part in the next part of the story to extract her revenge on Richtofen. This means that there will be more than one female zombie killer in Bops2. When she reveals herself noone knows but I can't wait!!!!

I din't feel like reading the other posts so if someone already wrote this, sorry. Say Tank's daughter/son was 5 by Shi no numa. Tank time traveled alot in his life in his zombie slaying time. I say it could be possible that our mystery female character could be his daughter! If the 5 yr old was a boy, it could be the character Tryarch is hiding from us! never know ;)