User Menu

Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Forum Menu

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Lenne

Grand Theft Auto

Only a couple of weeks to go.

QkkoHAzjnUs

Added video ~way

Donor

More than excited, also 3 days later there should be pages & pages of info. So that should keep us busy until release of BLOPSII, and a way of avoiding leaks.

sign me up Scotty!

omg yes!

This is the only other game I've been waiting for other than black ops 2. Such a big fan of the whole GTA series, can't wait to get stuck into this one next year.

+1

Can't believe that VC is already 10 years old.

Speaking of Vice City,I am kinda sad that we won't be back there for 5.

Don't get me wrong I love San Andreas/Los santos as well.

But still.

BO2 and the 2nd trailer for GTA V?!

I must be in heaven. :mrgreen:

HELL YEAH!!!

Cant wait to play as Trevor!

Trevor: "MMMm nerr-nerr. Nice new TITS by the way...."

The special edition looks sweet.

Like actually worth my money.

Not like certain other *cough*hardene*cough*ned*cough*edi*cough*tions from a certain FPS game.

Donor

San Andreas is my favourite of all the GTA maps. Looking forward to this game very much so.

-Jolteon

Do want. Loved San Andreas, and this looks and sounds amazing.

GTA V looks awesome. Being a huge GTA fan myself, I really want to play this so bad.

I've played most GTA's, except the one on the Gameboy and The Ballad of Gay Tony.

IV was a let down, San Andreas had so many features IV could have used. A fat Niko Bellic would have been hilarious to play as.

I hope they bring back some San Andreas & IV features for GTA V.

N-xHcvug3WI

Yes please.

IM GOIN TO MAKE SWEET LOVE WITH THIS GAME. it's gonna be like ecstasy for my 360

My jaw?

Yeah... it is right there on the f*cking ground.

Please be even better than anything I have ever played.

You sure have the potential.

Like seriously.

Rockstar... take it... take all of my money.

Donor

Hopefully this one does just as well or even better than San Andreas.

Glad I pre ordered it.

However, I've got a strong feeling GTA V will be buggy on consoles. It's obvious R* are pushing GTA V to the PS3/360 limits and that's amazing but pushing too close can lead to lag and crashing. :/

I really love the addition of changing characters at random and the ability to choose who gets what cut.

Donor

so stoked for this game! I've been playing Saints Row 4 - and it's really put me in the mood for some GTA.

Anyone here saw the Multiplayer reveal???

That bank robbing...

Yea, but when playing in a clan, there's always that guy who messes it up. Can't wait for hydra jet dog fights.

I just recently pre-ordered it, can't wait to go on heists with people and crash my blimp on oncoming traffic, going around with guns mowing down cops with buddies and all that GTA fun stuff.

Regards Yellow-card8

hvoD7ehZPcM

I guess this is the launch trailer. :3

Can't wait for it any longer... need it... now... ugh... Only 17 days to go...excitement is...growing...need it... right naow.

Donor

Too many games coming out around this time! :(

I'm not sure if I want to get this or KH1.5 ReMix. It'll probs be this though. KH can wait.