What do YOU want to see in the trailer?

Ok, so, with the upcoming trailer fast approaching, I have been thinking a lot on what it may reveal. So, what do YOU want to see in it? Do you want a live action moon style trailer? A WaW style trailer? A comical one like on shangri-la and call of the dead? Commentary? Pure gameplay? Discuss!

I would like to see a WaW style trailer with commentary from treyarch explaining bits as we go along, but only If it is more than a minute or two long. Any shorter and I just want some gameplay. Some things I would like to be revealed, or that I think will be revealed:

Map location

Playable characters

New weapons

New utilities/loads of info on the bus

New perks

Boss(es)

Easter egg song

Wonder weapon sneak peek

Clips of characters speaking

4z4 games

This is a lot to ask for, but it is what we've seen in the previous trailers for the most part. What do you think? What do you all want to see, and how would you like for it to be presented? Discuss!

"sir, they said they'd give us a zombies trailer when pigs fly!"

"well, it looks like--"

*le epic putting on of shades*

"--swine flu."

YYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Everything except what are the wonder weapons. I like to be surprised :twisted:

Good point. However, with some trailers like kino and CotD, it showed the weapon fire for less than 0.5 seconds, so you're like "ok a blast that kills zombies... What?"

as I said, a sneak peak, like a view of it coming out of the box and getting equipped/primed. Nothing is too spoiled.

Honestly I hated that they showed exactly what the wave gun does in the zombie labs. The only real surprise there was the zap guns.

Everything except what are the wonder weapons. I like to be surprised :twisted:

Good point. However, with some trailers like kino and CotD, it showed the weapon fire for less than 0.5 seconds, so you're like "ok a blast that kills zombies... What?"

as I said, a sneak peak, like a view of it coming out of the box and getting equipped/primed. Nothing is too spoiled.

Honestly I hated that they showed exactly what the wave gun does in the zombie labs. The only real surprise there was the zap guns.

That is why I'm hoping for a secret wonder weapon.

I'd like to see hints of weapons and possible hints of perks but overly I would like to see mainly the characters, gameplay with new innovations.

I can just imagine the trailer starting and we get an a view around the bus, we then see the bus speed off and a horde of crazy zombies running behind it. We are then as a character inside the bus destroying the zombies and maybe some quotes.

We then get little shots of characters killing zombies with weapons, drinking perks, their jingles, some quotes to see who they are. Maybe see a little of the 4z4 game modes. Then it goes back to the bus (as if you never left).

The camera then dramatically turns around, we then get a glimpse of the bus drives face, he laughs like a robotic Richtofen/or maybe the teddy bear and says something like,

"Welcome to the ride of your life :twisted: "

OR

"You don't want to miss the bus...or it won't only be the school teacher you'll have to worry about :twisted: "

And then the trailer ends. Maybe with a glimpse of a wonder weapon after or some extra features.

I wanna see zombies.

Really? I was looking forward to the strike force missions and the score streak discussion! Just joking.

But seriously, game modes are high on my list of stuff I want. I heard about some ideas that sounded really great. One that stuck out was:

2 teams ride a bus around. They each have their own bus. One driver who shoots like you do on the motorcycles in campaign, and 3 who run around defending the windows. When the bus receives a certain amount of damage but breaks down and you must defend outside while repairing it. First bus on the finish line wins!

Crimson zombie posted that but I freaking loved it. Well, except for the whole "one player driving" thing.

Anyway my top 5 things to see are

1. CHARACTERS!

2. 4z4 modes

3. Glimpse of perks and equipment/guns

4. Boss zombie enemy (Avogadro anyone? Coah?)

5. GAMEPLAY GAMEPLAY GAMEPLAY!!!!!