The Calm Has Ended

Seems more like a bus to me.

I thought they were too close together to be a bus. It just makes more sense to me

having a train track in a farm/desert like environment as oppose to a road/bus stop.

But how would a train travel across a mud path?

Well it wouldn't obviously :lol: it would be on a track, just you can't see it because its dark.

? :lol:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To me, those lights in the distance are headlights. Like Liam and Waffles have said, it could be a bus, but it's pretty damn hard to distinguish it from the beams of light coming from the headlamps...

What I get from a "Vehicle", is that it could be drive-able. I'm pretty sure, from the tiny hints and not the Zombies team have given us, that there's just going to be one map. One very, very large map. I mean, this looks completely different to what we saw in the Behind The Scenes trailer. What we saw there was a built up street, in day time, no fog, no radiation, no nothing. It's possible that could have been a work in progress, but the fact remains that the Street and the "Farm" are two very different locations, more than likely quite a while away from each-other.

My guess is that it is a bus. A bus one person can drive, and the other three can look out of and shoot out of. If the map is way more open and much bigger, there's every possibility that running everywhere, or taking a zip-line, would be completely impractical. I think it's perfectly plausible for Treyarch to have stuck a more likely means of transport in there. I would guess it IS drive-able, but you never know. May just be a "Pay Your 3000 Points and enjoy the ride" style jobby. I dunno. Looks promising though. It has a very eerie, Verruckt style feel to it. The red and the fog I mean.

This gon be gooooood

Okay, guys, I gotta be straight with you. It can't be Nuketown Zombies. Why would they tease a map that not everyone will get day one? It would be the ultimate jerk move on Treyarch's part to get everyone excited with this picture and basically tell them that they might not get it.

It could be they're trying to tease Nuketown Zombies to get more people to preorder the Hardened Edition. Still kind of a jerk move, but clever marketing strategy.

But how would a train travel across a mud path?

Well it wouldn't obviously :lol: it would be on a track, just you can't see it because its dark.

? :lol:

Well the track would curve off the right, as if it were approaching a station

Still convinced it's a train?

UoZ2o_2QMOE

Alright... You win :lol: