Samantha's powers

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm hello new person on the forums! Generally small posts like this are a no-go. What you should do is explain what you think about it and then ask what the forums think about it. One sentence posts anywhere here are usually frowned upon. There is an edit button if you wish to revise in any way.

But an interesting question that is.

Just another tip for the new guy! To delete a post, click or Tap the X next to it. You should do that for your repeat post. Not that I have anything against mister smiley, but it is better for the flow of the topic.

More on topic, if she retained any powers they would probably include but not be limited to:

The ability to speak awesomely

The ability to freak the S#!% out of me

The ability to be a badass

The ability to be concerned that she is inside a 50 year old man

The ability to hold and operate a gun

The ability to be German

The ability to not like zombies very much

The ability to die

The ability to be manipulated by a 11 year old in his living room

The ability to know that the cake is a lie

The ability to think with portals

The ability to construct additional pylons

The ability to be all "dude looks like a lady"!

The ability to do the opposite of the above

The ability to enjoy bacon

The ability to make innocent people feel like perverts when she makes lewd sexual jokes in her innocent childish quotes

The ability to raise her power level to AT LEAST 9000 I bet

The ability to be allergic to cancer

The ability to drop it like its hot

The ability to browse codz

The ability to H4XX0r UR 1N73RN37Z

And so forth

But really no I doubt she has any power left.

Edit: By the way I AM NOT ELEVEN

All of the powers she had where based on her soul being in Aether. Now that her soul is out of Aether, her powers will not work. Now Richtofen holds that power.

Interestingly enough, the voices heard by Richtofen over the course of the maps is left in Ed's body during the switch, and now Samantha hears the voices.

Anywho, to answer your question, no she doesn't have any powers. She may have knowledge of how Aether works though.

think about her voice in the past maps and think about her voice in moon they sound similar therefore i think she still might have a little of her power left in her soul.

She doesn't sound quite as evil after she switches bodies with Richtofen. Creepy yes, but evil no.

As far as we know, Samantha's powers were only available to her because she was in the pyramid aka Aether.

think about her voice in the past maps and think about her voice in moon they sound similar therefore i think she still might have a little of her power left in her soul.

She doesn't sound quite as evil after she switches bodies with Richtofen. Creepy yes, but evil no.

As far as we know, Samantha's powers were only available to her because she was in the pyramid aka Aether.

"As far as we know." this part i get but don't forget that treyarch can do anything they want and as for "Creepy yes, but evil no." of course she still sounds creepy but doesn't act as evil is because she doesn't have all of her powers but my theory is she might have a little power left.

"As far as we know." this part i get but don't forget that treyarch can do anything they want and as for "Creepy yes, but evil no." of course she still sounds creepy but doesn't act as evil is because she doesn't have all of her powers but my theory is she might have a little power left.

Well you might be right, but there's just really no evidence to support she still holds powers she acquired in Aether. She needs to be revived and buy weapons just like all the other humans. It doesn't seem like she retained any powers.

I'm just a stickler for evidence, but hey you may be right.

Well, I found her voice interesting. Seriously, do the easter egg and listen to her voice. It still has some effects on it. However, being that she's in a human body, I don't think she's retained any of her powers.

She does, however, still seemed to be possessed by the voices of Aether, much like Richtofen was. Richtofen got possessed by the voices when he TOUCHED the pyramid. Samantha was actually INSIDE the pyramid and Aether, so maybe the force is stronger with this one :lol: Seriously though, it might even explain why her voice still sounds weird

I just had a just thought of something Treyarch probably messed up on. The video is on the Treyarch site "behind the scenes preview". What they messed up on is that they used Samanthas demonic laugh in the video instead of Richtofens demonic laugh when they were talking about zombies why would they do that I have no idea and they are not one to mess up. I think this is a good topic.

I just had a just thought of something Treyarch probably messed up on. The video is on the Treyarch site "behind the scenes preview". What they messed up on is that they used Samanthas demonic laugh in the video instead of Richtofens demonic laugh when they were talking about zombies why would they do that I have no idea and they are not one to mess up. I think this is a good topic.

They probably just re-used an old laugh sound clip they already had. Though it is odd that they didn't use Richtofen's.

They probably used the old one since its pretty nostalgic, but like everybody has been saying, I doubt that she has any power left in her to do anything to drastic. She might have a little bit of power in her and doesn't know maybe?

All I have to say is that we must wait till Black Ops 2 for ZA EVADIZE !! :twisted:

Regards Yellow-card8