"Man... I wish we could replace Richtofen with a hot chick..

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I chuckled out loud when I caught your implication. I think it is funny how Richtofen was (arguably) our main character for WaW and BO zombies, and now the only hint we've had thus far is a picture of a "Hot chick" I think it is more of an amusing coincidence though at this point. I kind of wonder if the Treyarch Devs even realized this.

• Moderators

Who knows... maybe an older Sam (like the poster) will be a playable character? It's all possible with Treyarch.

Hopefully not with Richthofen's soul inside her body. The voice is so... awkward.

I wouldn't mind playing as Sam,she is an interesting character.

But I don't think that they will "release" her (let alone Richtofen) in the first map we'll get.

And I agree...Richtofen in a woman isn't really...uhhh...nice... :lol:

Haha its almost obviously incidental but Treyarch do like to surprise...

I just hope if the story is going this way they acknowledge this golden quote... Who knows could of had this whole world planned out from day one... After all... Kino was meant to be in WaW

Treyarch is full of masterminds and now they even have Trent Reznor...

The final map will be taking place during a NIN concert.

Calling it right now. :D

Hahaha I never thought about this. Kino's such a weird and confusing transition as far as the storyline goes, so it probably just a a joke from treyarch, but you never know. That's really cool though. One hell of a coincidence.

Cool find dude!

The reason Kino may seem out of place is because it was originally suppose to be a WaW map which would take place after either Nacht or Verruckt.

Hahaha I never thought about this. Kino's such a weird and confusing transition as far as the storyline goes, so it probably just a a joke from treyarch, but you never know. That's really cool though. One hell of a coincidence.

Cool find dude!

The reason Kino may seem out of place is because it was originally suppose to be a WaW map which would take place after either Nacht or Verruckt.

Lol yup I know. And techincally it would come after Der Riese or SNN. Nacht as no major significance in the story.It's been pretty much common knowledge around here since Black Ops dropped. The confusion I was referring to deals with the storyline. The story after kino (Ascension on) is somewhat easy to follow. Before Kino however there seems to be a different background story all together.

It makes it confusing because you're not sure of the quotes relate to the first storyline or the later story. It's just a really hard transition to pinpoint, though I think I'm on to something. For us theorists, SNN, DR, and Kino are the hardest maps to figure out, in terms of storyline and why Richtofen took them there.