Prestige Edition

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I usually just pick up Hardened Edition, and get some concept art and other features that my friends don't want from there hardened edition. There have been some rumors that variations of the Quadrotor will be included in the Prestige edition, so if so, I will definitely buy Prestige edition.

For CoD4 > Black Ops I just got the normal versions, but for MW3 I decided to pick up the Hardened Edition. Really pleased with the little extras and the Elite stuff, so i'll try and step it up a notch to the Prestige this year. Depends what comes with it really.

For CoD4 > Black Ops I just got the normal versions, but for MW3 I decided to pick up the Hardened Edition. Really pleased with the little extras and the Elite stuff, so i'll try and step it up a notch to the Prestige this year. Depends what comes with it really.

I thought the Black Ops Prestige edition was WONDERFUL.

If you do get it, I would get it on Amazon, because usually they have little extras.

Just saying,

Shapeshifter

I thought the Black Ops Prestige edition was WONDERFUL.

If you do get it, I would get it on Amazon, because usually they have little extras.

Just saying,

Shapeshifter

I know GAME (A British Gaming Shop) does really funky stuff if you pre-order. For MW3 I got Double XP, A Neat Background for my PS3 and a load of concept art cards which are pinned around my room :)

If whatever comes with the Hardened edition this time is just as good as Blops' content was, I'll be getting that. And I'm curious as to what will be included in the prestige edition (assuming they do one, since MW3 never did).

There's a particular reason as to why there wasn't a MW3 Prestige edition. ;)

Doubt it, I really want Prestige Edition.

BUT I DON'T WANT ELITE.

I STILL FIND IT TO BE USELESS, AND TACKY.

Love,

Shapeshifter

You have to remember that Acti still has control and will probably continue to release DLC VIA elite though!

Yeah, true true.

I'll just buy it separate then ;)

It's a shame that Activision owns such a marvelous franchise, I would rather have had another company who CARES about the fans own it... :c

If whatever comes with the Hardened edition this time is just as good as Blops' content was, I'll be getting that. And I'm curious as to what will be included in the prestige edition (assuming they do one, since MW3 never did).

There's a particular reason as to why there wasn't a MW3 Prestige edition. ;)

I bet it's because they knew nobody would want it. :lol: Then again, the MW3 Xbox could be considered the Prestige edition.