Umm... Hi?

Wonderwaffe

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello sir! Here at CoDz we've got a lot of things figured out. For you, it seems you want to look at strategy. We've got a couple solid guides.

The Master Zombies Guide- viewtopic.php?f=83&t=18800

This was a community project I put together with some of the best, and it will definitely help.

Complete Solo Survival Guide- viewtopic.php?f=83&t=19165

Superhands, one of, if not the best solo players on the site, wrote this for all solo strategies. It also contains some cool co-op guides as well.

MegaAfroMan's User Manual can be found here, which lets new users find their way around the forums with ease: viewtopic.php?f=93&t=19005

Also, have some brains to start off. Feel free to contact me if you need anything. Welcome to the site!

Welcome to the site!

Be sure to check out the relevant playdates for your console in the Site News section! This will give you the opportunity to play with some of the best there is, and they are also really fun!

Most importantly, whilst you're at CoDz, ENJOY YOURSELF!

-Jolteon

Welcome to the site! If you have any questions just ask. check out some of the threads Ehj has highlighted. Trust me you won't be lost after reading that. This is probably the best Black Ops zombies site you will ever find. Strategy, Zombie Slaying and Storyline we got it all.

Eye, I was very close yo your line, I tried.

"Shipmaster. Unrecognized life form on our field of view."

"Show it."

"Classified as a Type A "Wonderwaffe" sir. I don't think we've encountered one of these."

"Scan it. Is it dangerous?"

"No sir, it seems to be..........browsing something."

"What?"

"We should assimilate it sir. Make it part of our ship. It could help. We are lacking in those areas."

"Okay, send a handshake signal."

"Sending.....it replied sir."

"What did it say?"

"It wants to know more about the ship."

"Okay. Tell them........we have everything they need here. Community, shipmates, strategy. We have a job for everyone."

"Yes sir. Wait. Transmission interrupted."

"It needs to know! Piggyback the signal on something else. Bounce it off the nearby Planet."

"Boucning sir. It has established contact."

"Is it willing to be a good shipmate?"

"It says, yes, thank god. New people are always good."

"Good, bring it in. Make sure to answer any questions it has."

"Yes sir. Welcome, Type A Wonderwaffe. If you have any questions, just ask. Check out the many things we have here, and enjoy yourself. Just get ready to go to battlestations."

"Good. Looks like we have a new crew member. Get him up here. I will personally give him a handshake."

"Yes sir."

"Get us out of here."

"Yes, reversing engines. The life form is docked sir and undergoing inspection."

"Good."

[tab][/tab]Well good evening Mr. WonderWaffe. I have something very important to tell you....

WELCOME TO CODZ!

Anyhow, I am MegaAfroMan as you might have gathered. I welcome you here to our humble abode, feel free to look around and enjoy yourself, and if you have any questions, just ask me in a PM or ask anyone really. Just ask. Have a pleasant stay! Until then, happy slaying!

Welcome to the madhouse! Oh wait... Most of these people are sane.... Hahahha... Very well! Welcome anyways! Big tip: know your undead freaks! People will take your idea and smash it if you don't have evidence! Little quiz I made for ya:

1) What device is mentioned in a seceret note in shi no Numa?

2) How many rockets destroyed the earth?

3) how many maps are there total?

4) Who shot Mr. Burns? Jk... Who was shot and downloaded into griffen stations ai system?

5) who was the first person to teleport?

6) what two maps has no claymores? Or bouncing Betty's?

7) when did the Bowie knife come into play?

8) Who does eleigna sigmen's song represent in zombies? Avenged sevenfold?

9) what wonder weapon is in all maps? Who invented it?

10) why so serious? A:shut up joker B:just cuz. C: I'm angery at everything!

Welcome to the madhouse! Oh wait... Most of these people are sane.... Hahahha... Very well! Welcome anyways! Big tip: know your undead freaks! People will take your idea and smash it if you don't have evidence! Little quiz I made for ya:

1) What device is mentioned in a seceret note in shi no Numa?

2) How many rockets destroyed the earth?

3) how many maps are there total?

4) Who shot Mr. Burns? Jk... Who was shot and downloaded into griffen stations ai system?

5) who was the first person to teleport?

6) what two maps has no claymores? Or bouncing Betty's?

7) when did the Bowie knife come into play?

8) Who does eleigna sigmen's song represent in zombies? Avenged sevenfold?

9) what wonder weapon is in all maps? Who invented it?

10) why so serious? A:shut up joker B:just cuz. C: I'm angery at everything!

1. Don't play Shi No Numa that often but and educated guess might be the wunderwaffe?

2. 3 I think.

3. Depends if you count dead ops arcade. 11 with DOA 10 without.

4. Ludwig Maxis

5. No idea.

6. Nacht der untoten and Shangrila

7. Der Riese

8. Never heard the song.

9. Ray Gun, no idea who invented it though. I'm presuming someone from 935 though.

10. A

[tab][/tab]Well good evening Mr. WonderWaffe. I have something very important to tell you....

WELCOME TO CODZ!

Anyhow, I am MegaAfroMan as you might have gathered. I welcome you here to our humble abode, feel free to look around and enjoy yourself, and if you have any questions, just ask me in a PM or ask anyone really. Just ask. Have a pleasant stay! Until then, happy slaying!

Also your 24 in Verruckt puts my 21 to shame.