N E W MEMBER!!!!!!!! ZOMBIES CHALLENGE CREATOR

boysta2011

hi im very new to this but not to call of duty/zombies

i have just made my channel on youtube and create many challenges on black ops.

some easy , fun and hard ones.

my lastest video is 2 player pack a punch in no mans land in 11.50 with no downs or perks then 13 rounds in moon with no doors open.

i dont no if this is much interest to you ( hopefully ) but i just helped a fellow player in no mans land from 100 kills and he is now on 240 with my help and tips. i do this quite often and look forward to anyone else.

feel free to add me on xbox or see my challenges, im 40+ on most maps :)

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the site boysta2011 :) I definitely heard your name before. As others said you will feel at home here. Good job on the challenges. I myself love doing short challenges but NML is out of my league. I need to step up my game in NML. I am bit busy hosting tournies atm but I will get there some day and do some challenges.

My fav is 4 man's land and First room in Moon. I need some volunteers to do those.

Best Regards,

way2g00

[tab][/tab]Welcome to CoDz Comrade! Sounds like you are already known here by some of our members, welcome to the forum! If you need help figuring things out click the red text below to view my handy-dandy User's Manual/ NOTEBOOK! :D Nah. It is just a User's Manual, oh well. It should help any questions you might have, and if it doesn't, feel free to ask anyone here about whatever might be the problem. Until then welcome to CoDz, and happy slaying!

thanks for the great comments, i came here via chopper and superhands ( superhands fantastic detail of the maps etc i read it all )

soon as i know what im doing on here the better haha

ps llstevell 354 no mans land my team mate

I recently saw a 2 mans land video of stevell and you with speed cola. Insane stuff.

• 2 weeks later...