new charecters yay or nay

bakron

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find in theory, I would like some maps with different characters, as they don't always have to advance the story directly. But in Practise, I find that no matter how hard I try, I just can't stop liking those four lovable badassses.

Plus, Sam in the next Map from the start'd be cool. Everyone would restart just to be her and see what she says.

• 2 weeks later...

Well think about this guys: the earth is kinda.... Unsafe for living... There are only a few survivers probably: I think that one map should have dr.shuster, dr.groph, dr.yuri, and Mabie Sophia working to fix the Harrp, and of course helping our favorite z-crew out from a cave or door or something,

I also think that in one map there could be a school of survivers consisting of a science teacher a jock a nerd and an emo, who fight off a school of zombies!

Lastly I think that we defiantly should keep tank Nickolai takeo richtofen and Sam,

Oh and the guy who said something about kids...

Tank and nickolai's kid would be in their 20s and takeo murdered his entire family....

SINCE THE MISSILES HIT PORTIONS OF EARTH IT SAVE TO ASSUME IF THIS HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE THERE WOULD BE A CONCERT FOR VICTIMS...CORRECT

WELL THIS IS THE CONCERT IN THE 60'S I JUST CAME UP WITH LOL

YOU'RE THE BEATLES (GEORGE,JOHN,PAUL,RINGO) AND YOU GUESSED IT A ZOMBIE OUT BREAK HAPPENS AT THE CONCERT EITHER FROM THE GOVERNMENT TRYING TO WIPE OUT HIPPIES OR JUST HAPPENS SINCE THE WORLDS ALREADY HALF TO HELL

IT SOUNDS RANDOM BUT SO WAS THE CAST OF CAL OF THE DEAD...

jeeeez my mistake man

they don't visually show everything that happens and understanding the story completely is a little hard without a visual and theres so much time travel already involved in the story i thought they were just jumping in different eras i did not know they were in the future after cotd..

but anyway if they time travel back instead of a concert for relieve victims it could simply be a famous beetle's concert like shea stadium in queens and the u.s. government trying to take them out because of this beetle mania with 115 lol or it could be a beetle concert later on when they got more hippieish and the u.s. government was trying to take out the hippies with 115... idk at this point anything could be possible with the famous 4 casts from the presidents to movie stars, i think itd just be funny to see john george paul ringo killing zombies and hearing what they would say in there voice overs..