A new Shooter Game will be revealed... on March 6th!!!!

Pride_J-A

The last number of the PlayStation3 Official Magazine of United Kingdom anticipates the announcement of a "mistery second part" of a very important game that will be become one of the best Shooters of 2012.

This announcement will appear on March 6th.

As you can see, in the image there are 2 bullets... It could be mean that this game is "a second part"...

What do you think? Could be Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2?

PS: Sorry if I made mistakes, I´m spanish and I don´t know write English very well ^^U

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, it won't be the next Call o Duty game. They release them once every year, always in November. Also keep in mind that if they released it then they would lose a ton of money. With no advertising for the game, there would be no anticipation of it. They would also lose customers due to the fact that MW3 came out just 6 months before. With the 2 bullets my guess would be they are releasing another army of 2 game.

Second of all, I really hope that it isn't black ops 2. If they released it in May it would absolutely suck. The production would have been rushed, and try wouldn't have time to put in new things or improve the gameplay. It would essentially be BO1.5

First of all, it won't be the next Call o Duty game. They release them once every year, always in November. Also keep in mind that if they released it then they would lose a ton of money. With no advertising for the game, there would be no anticipation of it. They would also lose customers due to the fact that MW3 came out just 6 months before. With the 2 bullets my guess would be they are releasing another army of 2 game.

Second of all, I really hope that it isn't black ops 2. If they released it in May it would absolutely suck. The production would have been rushed, and try wouldn't have time to put in new things or improve the gameplay. It would essentially be BO1.5

I thought it, but then I see the CoD Twitter. It sais that "The big game is officially behind us.", so I think that on March 6th, Treyarch will start to gave us clues about his game.

I remember that on March-April 2010, Treyarch started to give information (as Easter Eggs in PenDrives, documents, GKNova6...)...

I don´t know, we only can wait...

The magazine isint saying that it will be released in may. It says it will be revealed next may. Ive read it on a different site and it says it will be revealed on the next issue which is actually march(ie next month) I dont now how long the reveal was with mw3 to its release but i think its definatly possible this will be BOps2.

That tweet means that the SUPER BOWL was over, not that they had finished the new game.

Most people are speculating it's the announcement of the new Medal of Honor game or "Black 2" because the bullets remind people of the front cover of "black"

I do remember this magazine having the first tease of MW3 though, so it could be blops 2, but it is certainly not confirmed yet

EDIT

It's confirmed to be medal of honor: http://www.vg247.com/2012/02/07/medal-o ... n-march-6/

No offence to anyone on this page, and it's not just you guys who do it.

One thing that really annoys me is when someone writes something and then someone else posts pretty much the same thing but in different words.

E.G.:

LiamFTWinter - "That tweet means that the SUPER BOWL was over, not that they had finished the new game."

MrROFLWaffles - "The tweet was about the superbowl, and an image like that has no special relevance to BO or the CoD franchise whatsoever.."

In no way exclusive to CoDz, and I have great respect for you two guys, but this just annoys me ;)

Anyway, looking forward to Medal of Honor 2, even if it isn't Black Ops 2. Just wait until May/June and we'll have lots of info on that, probably teasers etc.

It's Black Op's 2, they will let everyone know on march 6th and begin the hype. Then I'm sure it will be released in Nov this year, I have also heard that Black Op's 2 wil be a XBOX 720 release.

I'm ready for Black Op's 2 ZOMBIES!!!

Xbox 720 won't be relaesed until some time around 2014-2016, so that's a no.

It's Black Op's 2, they will let everyone know on march 6th and begin the hype. Then I'm sure it will be released in Nov this year, I have also heard that Black Op's 2 wil be a XBOX 720 release.

I'm ready for Black Op's 2 ZOMBIES!!!

Xbox 720 won't be relaesed until some time around 2014-2016, so that's a no.

Actually it's been confirmed for the end of 2013... Just saying...

I would say it's not CoD... We all remember GKNova, and the success of it. Treyarch will do something similar again... And besides, I know it COULD mean a sequel to Black Ops, but CoD is MUCH bigger than that, and I think Treyarch will have something HUGE planned, rather than a release like this... They just love to watch us work, and so they will make us work for information. Patience my friends ;)

-Jolteon

The last number of the PlayStation3 Official Magazine of United Kingdom anticipates the announcement of a "mistery second part" of a very important game that will be become one of the best Shooters of 2012.

This announcement will appear on March 6th.

As you can see, in the image there are 2 bullets... It could be mean that this game is "a second part"...

What do you think? Could be Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2?

PS: Sorry if I made mistakes, I´m spanish and I don´t know write English very well ^^U

this announcement is in no way related to call of duty. at least until the end of 2012 activision and microsoft are still bound by the console exclusivity contract....

in such a context its absolutely ludicrous to humor the possibility of a COD 9 reveal in an official playstation publication.

http://investor.activision.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=479305

LOS ANGELES, June 14, 2010 /PRNewswire via COMTEX News Network/ -- Activision Publishing, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATVI) and Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT) announced today a multi-year agreement that will continue to bring Call of Duty® game add ons and map packs first to Xbox LIVE online entertainment network. The news was revealed today to a capacity-crowd at Microsoft's Xbox 360 E3 press conference in Los Angeles. The agreement which began in 2009 now extends for all add ons and map packs from the mega-blockbuster Call of Duty® franchise through 2012, including Call of Duty®: Black Ops, the follow up to the largest entertainment launch in history and one of the most-anticipated titles of the year set for release Nov. 9th.

"Our Treyarch Studio is doing something special with Call of Duty: Black Ops, which is why we're thrilled to announce this Xbox LIVE agreement," said Philip Earl, Executive Vice President & General Manager of Activision's Call of Duty Business Unit. "This agreement reflects our shared and continued focus on creating the most compelling and exciting content releases for fans around the world."

With billions of hours logged online, Call of Duty titles consistently rank atop Xbox LIVE's most-played charts, making it the largest Call of Duty community of any entertainment system.

"With 25 million members, Xbox LIVE is the industry's premier online gaming service that establishes the best in cooperative and multiplayer online play for blockbuster franchises like Call of Duty," said Marc Whitten, Microsoft's corporate vice president of Xbox LIVE. "With the release of game add ons and map packs coming first to Xbox 360, Xbox LIVE is the place to play Call of Duty for years to come."