PS3 Playdate Schedule - Sep 1

Ehjookayted

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I suck. Sorry guys. Alright, so when does everyone finish with school? Maybe we can schedule a playdate around then. I know I will be online for a very long time the weekend of the 15th. Does that sound good? ;)

Let me know!

I can be online whenever I'm not working. Unfortunately I work most weekends so don't really get a chance to participate... I may have to book a weekend off just so I can join ;)

-Jolteon

I made a thread about player gaming profiles to help better understand where everyone stand.

viewtopic.php?f=93&t=22186&p=215125#p215125

It could also be a tool for linking members to help bond. Hopefully more people respond to the profile so we could invite one another given playing on the same platform. There are many I have gotten to known from the forum I would love to get in a few games. There are many I have gotten to admire from their work I would love to troll in real games.

One day if I get cancer and only have a few days to live, I would request a high round with eye, chopper, and way.

Meanwhile let's all hook up for a few games come summer time. Long live CODZ!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys! Hope you remember me, its been a while...

On topic, if this is still on, I would love to participate, I can do basically anytime during the week (I have lax tournaments every weekend from now till mid/end of July) beginning around next week (cuz I'm grounded... I got caught sneaking out :( )

But yeah, that's when I'm free, sign me up for a team if there are any spots left ;)

Shirtless/Grounded ;) good to see you back. Don't sneak out of the class like that at least if you do that don't get caught.

Back to topic we have next playdate July 4, 5, 6. I may be available on that day in afternoon or evening. No promises though. Let me know how many more of you guys can make it. We can do a 2v2 Battle as discussed in some previous posts by Eye and I. Jay, tell me you are in this man. Jolteon, ZOTD, Dan and other folks please stop by and let us know if you make it.

Peace in the middle East.

Hey josh. I have had you on my friend list since my FIRST day here and we have yet to hook up.

I'm on most nights, so if you are available we can hook up. Maybe even get way or other vampires to game with us for simple challenges.

Fourth on July I got big big football game and can't make it. 5th I'm off so I can participate. Just let me know.

It would be an honour :lol:. Just hope we don't get disconnected this time, heh.

Welcome to the team soldier! In Team Eye we have only the highest levels of expectation! If you are below standard then be prepared to be removed without trial! Your job is to kill Zombies and revive Jolteon every time he dies because he's not very good! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME SOLDIER?!

:mrgreen:

-Jolteon

Today was one of the best zombie slaying days I've ever had, and it was a mini-playdate for me. It was a quiet day in the summer life of an American teenage boy. I ate lots of chips and apples, drank lots of water, rested loads and slayed the undead with the PS3 kids.

June 28, 2012- Ehjookayted's Mini-Playdate

I'm an early bird. I woke up at 8, did some Find That Train stuff. Managed to do the actual stamin-up room on COTD as well as the power room in Ascension. I then had a very, very nice game of zombies with my favorite pokemon: Jolteon and Flareon (and Jolteon's brother). It was Flareon's first real game of sorts, and we made it to 23 on Der Riese! Granted, I didn't play my best and I was very bad about the guns I got, so I feel we could have squeezed 3 or 4 more rounds out of that game.

Next up on that list was a game with ChopperNator and Sithbas. This was perhaps one of the best and most thrilling games I've had recently. A No Power challenge on Kino Der Toten. We made it to 21, though I feel like we died because of my mistake. Although Sith has told me to not worry about it and just be proud of 21 on a very difficult challenge.

Afterwards, I took a nice rest and then watched ChopperNator's live stream with IIsteveII, and in the chat, I talked to way2g00, Sithbas, and pishizor (all CoDz members). After that I rested briefly, and my two personal best games of the day came shortly after.

A game with Silentcrisis (MikeChrisA) started out as a 4 player challenge on Ascension (camp the PAP room). Immediately, someone dropped out, so we ended up camping the PAP room with 3. We made it to 30, until someone had to go, so Mike and I moved on to the MPL room, just to hang out and chill. We ended up playing till 35 and quitting, but in the process, I found a viable strategy! Here's the end game scoreboard.

Now at this point, it was about 8:30. I saw our good friend Jay on, and we played at about 9:00 until 11:00. In the lobby, we talked (just he and I) about his map experience. He had only played Moon twice but I wanted to help get him to 30 on that map!

Jay will tell you he played horribly, but in actuality, he only had 3 downs that are deemed legitimate (by me). Unfortunately, I had to go so we only got to 25, but I ended up playing a perfect game (0 downs until deciding to end the game), so I was happy with my performance! Don't let Jay tell you he played horribly! Three times playing a map and you don't normally get 25, so good job there dude.

Thanks for the cover up, but I stunk so bad that parmesan covered anchovies smell better. If Batman feels the need to buy quick revive, you know robin stinks.

I had something like 20-25 downs, enough to finish 2nd in the silentcrisis contest. And I was given the EASIEST place to run. Maybe I was distracted.

I don't know what it is about my records. My highest co-op 37 and 35 I had 15-20 downs each. Some games I was absolutely brilliant and end up doing something stupid to average out.

Anyway can't wait for next week, I mean next revive.

T'was a truly fun game! Flareon, despite it being her first proper match, held her own well, and actually had the second least amount of downs. Eye was awesome, took up a lot of hard work at the latter stages when I had thrown myself to the wolves. Matt (my brother) was as solid as always. Played a clean game with few mistakes.

Me however? My Arceus I sucked bad... I was stupid with my points and guns. Running with a LAW until round 15 or so... Then at 18 or 19 I went down away from the others and bled out. I then spent all my point buying Mustang Sally's and Jugg, only to go down stupidly blowing myself up on round 21. My Sally's ran out of ammo, and I spent the rest of the match running with a Kar98k. It was a bad game, but still fun! Cannot wait until the official playdate next week!

-Jolteon