Don't kill the astronaut, What did he ever do to you?

way2g00d

Okay this really is puzzling, I have tested three cases and he never glitched out. My friend did another one similar to my case 1 and he glitched.

Case 1: (co-op ) DO not kill him till Round 20. Killed him past 20 each time he spawned

Result: He did not glitch.

VpISiBGpGhE

Case 2: (Solo) Killed him each time he spawns, threw a gersch at him several times past round 10

z-sTDjes5UM

Case 3: (co-op) Killed him each time he spawned and threw gerch at him.

7bByiqZ_oTE

Case 4:(tested by Sithbas- co-op): Killed him several times and threw a gersch at him when a teammate was down.

Result: He glitched out, he started MOONWALKING when a gersch was thrown close to him. Apparently a teammate was down at the same time, may be this triggered it?? Don't think because in Case 1 we also tested this and he did not glitch out.

Rpw1btI1skc

Conclusion: Just don't kill him too much. He is a nice guy.

Regards,

way2g00

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The video doesn't show gershes flying at him :(

I can't really believe that, but I'm gonna test that.

Tom, I am working on the video, I been lil busy playing MW3 kill confirmed lately :) I was pointing out that he is the same astronaut first seen in the game until round 80+ and that is what I was trying to imply that if we don't kill him he wont gersch out. In general we all know that He glitches out no matter where he is in bio dome. But if you look at 6:05 2 out of 3 gersches were thrown close to him.

I will post a video soon. Or you will find out yourself with little research.At 4:57,7:19, 8:05, 15:56 you see the same astronaut "pink unicorn" which implies he was not killed.At 12:05 (round 92) you see "jZelinski".

Looks like its patched. , I tested solo till 18 rounds killing him each round and throwing gersch several times but he didn't glitch out.

I tried co-op WITHOUT killing him and throwing gersches and he did not glitch out till round 30. I have recordings will post very soon..

Apparently he'll usually glitch out on me when I pass round 25-30ish I think last game I killed him twice and he still glitched.

He also did that fist-pump glitch after he started moonwalking.

It happened to me when I was on round 41 and he stayed like that for 2 rounds and unexpectedly started moonwalking again and we didn't shoot at him or throw a gersh.

Other times he wouldn't glitch at all.

Apparently he'll usually glitch out on me when I pass round 25-30ish I think last game I killed him twice and he still glitched.

He also did that fist-pump glitch after he started moonwalking.

It happened to me when I was on round 41 and he stayed like that for 2 rounds and unexpectedly started moonwalking again and we didn't shoot at him or throw a gersh.

Other times he wouldn't glitch at all.

Dougie, I assure you he won't glitch out(moonwalk). Just don't kill him on purpose. A friend of mine made it to 99 co-op and 99 on solo just doing this. He accidentally fired mustang and sally and killed him becausee he had the same health from round one, He came back next round but did not glitch out. Imagine just hacking the drops in biodome and not worrying about him glitching out. The trick is to keep him by the little stair case by claymores by going around that location when your horde is ready to be killed.