A Zombie Trilogy v.III [NOW IN VIDEO]

The most heavy influence of the Vril-Ya in the story line is probably (Besides the technology) its connection to the "Vril Society" which was the backbone (essentially) for the Nazi Party and the ispiration for nearly the entire zombies storyline. Hitler's obsession for Vril Energy and the endless questing for god-like power is what led him to form secret factions within the Nazi party and task them with utilizing "Fringe Sciences" to create his wonder weapons. Many people wondered if Hitler himself was being possessed by something or someone. The way he could sway men and motivate action was said to be nearly supernatural. In fact it has been said that Hitler was only able to rise to such power so quickly because of his connections to the Vril Society as many Nazis were members as well. Hitlers most trusted advisors were prominent Vril Society members that he appointed because of this fact.

As Tac mentioned and I have said in other posts Hitler was so convinced he sent parties to the ends of the earth seeking an alliance with the Vril-Ya.

The "Hollow Earth Theory" comes into play here. Hitler sent subs and expeditions to the south pole to look for the entrance to inner earth because he honestly believed that Agartha was real and this was where the Vril resided. He believed that Vril Energy would win WWII and he would be aided by the Vril=Ya as they have the same agenda. To destroy the inferior races and reclaim the surface for the Vril and the Aryan Races.

After reading Tac's comments and reviewing it sorta makes alot of sense that Shangri-La is actually IN inner Earth. Alot of people speculated that it was on Mars, and I didn't know what to make of it at all. Especially with that odd loading screen.

Here is a link for Vril Society - http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/NWO/Vril_Society.htm

In my opinion tho, the story for zombies is still overshadowed by Hitler's real world dillusions of grandure.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also I know my tone wasn't so polite a couple times. I hope it has been cleared up that I am only adamant about the subject, and not upset at the poster, or at all actually.

MMX, I urge you to read that thread if you haven't. Honestly, I do not believe that it was Richtofen. Example being, if you were a voice in someone's head trying to control them, and they started hearing another voice, wouldn't you play it off by acting like it was you? I know I would. I implore you to check that thread out.

Again, I like the way you tied everything together. Still some things left uncertain, but negligible to the naked eye. I'll pm you later with my findings, I'm on my iPhone right now.. Supposed to be working! Hahaha

Great post also Zombo!!!

EDIT: Btw, I'm splitting P50 into two separate paragraphs.

The most heavy influence of the Vril-Ya in the story line is probably (Besides the technology) its connection to the "Vril Society" which was the backbone (essentially) for the Nazi Party and the ispiration for nearly the entire zombies storyline. Hitler's obsession for Vril Energy and the endless questing for god-like power is what led him to form secret factions within the Nazi party and task them with utilizing "Fringe Sciences" to create his wonder weapons. Many people wondered if Hitler himself was being possessed by something or someone. The way he could sway men and motivate action was said to be nearly supernatural. In fact it has been said that Hitler was only able to rise to such power so quickly because of his connections to the Vril Society as many Nazis were members as well. Hitlers most trusted advisors were prominent Vril Society members that he appointed because of this fact.

As Tac mentioned and I have said in other posts Hitler was so convinced he sent parties to the ends of the earth seeking an alliance with the Vril-Ya.

You are correct. This is what inspired the storyline, however it doesn't shed much light on the storyline itself.

The "Hollow Earth Theory" comes into play here. Hitler sent subs and expeditions to the south pole to look for the entrance to inner earth because he honestly believed that Agartha was real and this was where the Vril resided. He believed that Vril Energy would win WWII and he would be aided by the Vril=Ya as they have the same agenda. To destroy the inferior races and reclaim the surface for the Vril and the Aryan Races.

I'm honestly not a "hardcore hollow Earth guy". I don't think there's a Sun in the center of the Earth. I operate under the guise of the original novel where basically the Earth's crust is porous. I think the hollow Earth has merit, but I'm more conservative.

After reading Tac's comments and reviewing it sorta makes alot of sense that Shangri-La is actually IN inner Earth. Alot of people speculated that it was on Mars, and I didn't know what to make of it at all. Especially with that odd loading screen.

Well Tac proved Shangri-La was ONCE on Mars, but not anymore. If you look at this thread (just CTRL+F "Mars"), you'll see our take on it.

Here is a link for Vril Society - http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/NWO/Vril_Society.htm

In my opinion tho, the story for zombies is still overshadowed by Hitler's real world dillusions of grandure.

My personal opinion is the opposite. I find this storyline much more interesting.

MMX, I urge you to read that thread if you haven't. Honestly, I do not believe that it was Richtofen. Example being, if you were a voice in someone's head trying to control them, and they started hearing another voice, wouldn't you play it off by acting like it was you? I know I would. I implore you to check that thread out.

I read it. I think something has changed Richtofen. Samantha was a little innocent girl who became horrifically corrupted. Compare her original voice with her voice now. Richtofen is already insane. Just imagine what he could become.

YPW2Gbg1RcM

Listen at 0:40. Then listen at 1:16. Then listen 1:24. Richtofen was using a new garbled voice of his. When Samuel said he didn't understand, he cleared his voice and then you immediately realize it was Richtofen.

As for the purple colors... The eyes are blue. The Power-Ups are green. The Box is yellow... I don't think there's any significance to the colors on a whole. Just for comparison purposes Red/Blue for towers. Yellow/Blue for eyes.

]Again, I like the way you tied everything together. Still some things left uncertain, but negligible to the naked eye. I'll pm you later with my findings, I'm on my iPhone right now.. Supposed to be working! Hahaha

Great post also Zombo!!!

Let me know what is uncertain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I also transcribed the whole Easter Egg in Die Rise:

Maxis: The energy fields are no longer disrupting my communications via electrical devices. You will hear me, and you should listen.

*buy a sniper*

Richtofen: We must neutralize any errant energy fields to prevent Maxis from enacting his plan. Take whatever action is necessary to ensure the sources do not fall under his control.

Maxis: You will need the weapon you hold in due time. Ensure you guard it with your life.

*turn power on*

Richtofen: Vital energy flows for all things, living or dead. My power to manipulate these walls is fragile and limited. That is why I need your help. *laughs* Dummkopf!

*steps on top of elevators*

Richtofen: Yes! The energy fields are growing! But further manipulation is needed before we achieve *moaning*

Maxis: The alignment has begun. You are on the right path. Please, continue. You must trigger the symbols in the correct order. An order that only trial and error will reveal.

*steps on 1 Chinese symbol*

Richtofen: Eins.

*steps on the second one*

Richtofen: Zwei.

*steps on the third one*

Richtofen: Drei.

*steps on the fourth one*

Richtofen: Yeah! Good work.

Maxis: Excellent. The energy fields are changing, transforming, flowing. You are on the right path. You must look for objects of steel. With the appropriate weapon, their energy fields can be manipulated.

*shoot one ball*

Richtofen: Look to the right. The energy grows! It flows! Flows!

Maxis: It is working! The sphere has relocated! Now, one more must be found.

*shoot the other ball*

Richtofen: The balls! The wonderful balls! You must get their energy before Maxis interferes! Perhaps a rapid liquidification would work, yeah? Then do it!

Maxis: The energy within the spheres is in flux. Fear not, we will need them in due course. Now, find the enlightened one. A blood sacrifice alone is not enough. Reincarnation is key.

Richtofen Side

*Sliquify one ball*

Richtofen: Yes! Make those balls wet more! More! Keep going! *mutters to himself*

Maxis: If you cannot follow instructions, then you are of no use to me.

*Sliquify the other ball*

Richtofen: Ohhhhh. That was good. Maxis will no longer be able to get his filthy hands on those balls. Those oh so wet... Now, the real fun can begin. The Spire! It needs the energy of the undead. We must find our way to find a blood sacrifice! *chuckle*

*build Trample Steam*

Richtofen: Oh, look at you. So clever! That machine can automate the undead's destruction.

*place a Trample Steam on a zombie symbol*

Richtofen: Keep going! More machines are needed!

*place a Trample Steam on another zombie symbol*

Richtofen: Ah ha ha. I'm so excited. And so pleased. Keep going.

*place two Trample Steams on the other two zombie symbols*

Richtofen: Oh, I love it when we plan! Come together! Ohh... Ohh... What were we doing?

*start flinging zombies*

Richtofen: Look at them fly!

*fling more*

Richtofen: Blood! More blood!

*fling as much as is needed*

Richtofen: Hold back! Hold back! Only through your combined effort can you power the Spire. But you need something. Oh how about that knuckle-punchy thing?

*complete the Spire*

Maxis Side

*upgrade the Ballistic Knife*

Maxis: The regenerative powers of that device are vital to our success. Ensure you do not lose it.

*kill some zombies in the Buddha room*

Maxis: Yes, yes! Keep going! More blood!

*kill more zombies in the Buddha room*

Maxis: Reincarnation will reveal the way forward.

*shoot the upgraded Ballistic Knife*

Maxis: Ah yes! Do you see that? Their energy of their broken souls has been released! Their energy fields remain in flux. Matter must be transformed before it can be contained. The Spire must be energized as fire and light. Create a field with which to bind it.

*place one Trample Steam*

Maxis: Yes, the orientation is optimal. Continue at speed.

*place another Trample Steam*

Maxis: You must keep going. The Spire awaits energy!

*place the other two Trample Steams*

Maxis: It must be flanked by fire and light.

*place the balls on the Trample Steams*

Maxis: It is working! We are near our goal. Four must stand. Charge in hand. Only then will the Spire be ours.

*complete the Spire*

Hey guys. I've updated it with Die Rise. So now we are officially "caught up", but I still think there is much work to be done. (None of the link work yet.)

P65.The Tower of Babble was then powered. Misty, Marlton, Samuel, and Russman continued their survival against the zombies. The Bus Driver continued his loop around the Green Run area. The four passengers tried to insert the NavCard into the NavCard Reader, however the Reader claimed it was the incorrect NavCard. Richtofen started to become more irate, varying his voice from his usual eccentric tone to a deeper, garbled tone.

Richtofen said that they needed to go to China and then teleported them there, leaving the Bus Driver behind. He then told Samuel that he need to "mend the rift". When Samuel talked back, Richtofen threatened to tell Marlton, Misty, and Russman about Samuel's history with The Flesh. Russman then sacrificed himself to save Samuel from some zombies that were behind him. The other three went down an elevator, fighting zombies, and died themselves. Richtofen used some power of his to bring all four back to get the job done, leaving all the characters with déjà vu.

P66.Misty, Marlton, Samuel, and Russman were all in China, specifically the hotel and sweatshop in Shanghai, Province 22, China. The buildings were in a state of architectural chaos due to the missiles that had hit the Earth. The hotel had snapped in two, and the top laid upside down next to the bottom. The sweatshop and the two halves of the hotel became known as the Great Leap Forward, named after the Chinese movement of long ago. Immediately, Maxis contacted them again, telling them his communication problems have been fixed.

The SDC soldiers as well as many Chinese civilians were now zombies here. Richtofen also adopted the Jumping Jacks as his minions, replacing his beloved H*llhounds. While fighting against the zombies, one of the survivors obtained an SVU-AS.

Maxis and Richtofen then both tried to talk to the survivors at the same time. Maxis talked through electronic devices; Richtofen talked through Samuel. They were both saying that they needed to keep that weapon. The survivors then turned the Power on, and they found that the hotel and sweatshop shared a power grid.

Richtofen then told Samuel that he was glad they turned the Power on, but he needed more of his help. The survivors then stepped on four panels on top of the elevators.

Maxis and Richtofen then told the survivors that what they had done had affected the power output but they needed more to be done. The survivors then stepped on four panels with Chinese symbols surrounding the area.

Maxis and Richtofen were pleased. Maxis told them to find some balls of steel. They found them, using the SVU-AS, in the dragon signs' mouths. They were ancient Chinese spheres of steel. One represented fire, and the other represented light. They shot one.

They shot the other one.

Maxis and Richtofen then talked at length over each other. Maxis wanted them to take the balls and go to the room with the Buddha engraving, and he told them that reincarnation was key. Richtofen wanted them to use some type of liquid to make the balls get stuck within the two statues near where he had spawned them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Richtofen~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ||| ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Maxis~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
P67R.Misty, Marlton, Samuel, and Russman decided to go look for a device that could spray liquid. They found various parts of the Sliquifier lying around the sweatshop and put them together. They then used it to spray acid on one of the balls.

Maxis was not pleased at all and practically disavowed the survivors. Richtofen was overcome with joy and told them to continue. So the survivors used the Sliquifier to spray acid on the other ball.

Richtofen was very pleased and told them that they needed to make a blood sacrifice. The survivors put together a Wireframe, Bellows, Flag, and Engine to make what they called the Trample Steam.

Richtofen admired their cleverness in death automation. So the survivors placed a Trample Steam in a good location facing the Spire on top of the sweatshop.

They placed another.

Then they placed two more.

Zombies began running into the Trample Steams, and the Trample Steams would fling the zombies to their deaths at the Spire.

After finally flinging enough zombies, Richtofen told them that they had flung enough and told them to use the Galvaknuckles to electrocute the four supports of the Spire. They found that it had to be done in a certain order. The order was recorded in mahjong tiles found in the two buildings. After finding them, they determined which order in which they needed to be hit. Misty, Marlton, Samuel, and Russman punched the four supports of the Spire with the Galvaknuckles in the correct order, successfully powering the Spire for Richtofen.

[/td]

[td]P67M.Misty, Marlton, Samuel, and Russman decided to get the Ballistic Knife and upgrade it. The upgraded Ballistic Knife, known as The Krauss Refibrillator, they knew could revive people.

Maxis commended them on obtaining the weapon. Richtofen sulked in silence. The survivors went to the room with the Buddha engraving like Maxis had said and began to kill zombies there.

After killing enough zombies, Maxis repeated what he had said about reincarnation. So the survivors used The Krauss Refibrillator.

Maxis was very pleased. He stated that killing the zombies and using that weapon had released a lot of energy within that room. He told them to bind energy around the Spire. So the survivors put together a Wireframe, Bellows, Flag, and Engine to make what they called the Trample Steam. They placed one Trample Steam.

They placed another.

Then they placed the other two. All four were arranged into a cross around the Spire.

Maxis told them to place the balls on the Trample Steams. So they did, and the Trample Steams flung them back and forth, creating a field that contained the energy.

Maxis told them to use the Galvaknuckles to electrocute the four supports of the Spire. They found that it had to be done in a certain order. The order was recorded in mahjong tiles found in the two buildings. After finding them, they determined which order in which they needed to be hit. Misty, Marlton, Samuel, and Russman punched the four supports of the Spire with the Galvaknuckles in the correct order, successfully powering the Spire for Maxis.

P68.Misty, Marlton, Samuel, and Russman found parts to another NavCard Reader in the Great Leap Forward area. They built it just like they built the last one. They inserted the NavCard they found in Green Run into this NavCard Reader, and it accepted it. They found another NavCard in the hotel, but the Reader would not accept that one.

Thanks Zelkova. :)

Hey guys. Trevbo PMed some critiques to my additions. I told him I'd like to do this publicly, not via PMs, so that others can interject, and he said he'd post here. But I just wanted to go ahead and get to work, so I'm posting before he gets the chance. So, here is proof he's okay with it.

I can if you like, makes no difference to me, just said in my post that I'd PM my findings to you.

Here is his critiques:

P.51 Where you talk about the U.S. doing some experimentation in the Ghost Town Green Run. For some, may need to clarify why/how it became a ghost town. Later, one of your sentence says, "They were operating within the Power Facility there and within the nearby Town." Would be good to clarify that the Power Facility is in the Farm location just outside of town. At a glance it seems as if the Power is IN Town, which we know to be untrue. Just Don't want less familiar readers to be confused.

Okay. I'll rework with the syntax and have it correct by tonight. FIXED

It is unclear WHO or WHAT created "Him," so we cannot say the U.S. government is responsible. May need to Clarify that the PaP and all the Denizen cages were under the Bank.

I think it is pretty clear the Power Facility was run by some government. And the U.S. government makes the most sense to have access to materials to create that. And he is definitely artificial, so it is definitely a "who" made him.

P.51B I wouldn't infer the sweatshop having the tech to create the jumping jacks, as much as to say they captured the ones they came across.

Maybe had they not had them. Yet they are there. I think the end sound effect of Die Rise shows the early story of the Jumping Jacks. Someone had to create them. And they are so far only found here. Plus, they are chiefly Chinese. Therefore I think it safe to assume they were created here. We also know the sweatshop had many other shady interests. Why not this?

P.52 I would change the word, 'reenacted' to, 'reinitiated,' as to provide the sense that we were trying to reassert our capabilities regarding Nuclear Warfare. Also, the transmissions heard from Griffin Station were not heard all across the map, that was your volume up! They were coming out of the television set from the Turquoise/Green House.

Okay then. And yes, they ARE heard across the map. They are NOT coming out of any television. There are two control panels, one on the side of each house. If you look at them, they are connected to wires connected to telephone poles that go far away. You are hearing the message in real-time. This is because Griffin Station has a communicator long before mainstream wireless communication was invented. The television would only broadcast pre-recorded messages. Also, the control panels emit noise within a bubble. The bubble extends to the entire map. But obviously if you are far away it can be hard to hear it when there are zombies present.

P.53 I would give people a reason for why they put on the P.E.S.s saying something like, " The four put on Pressurized External Suits, so they could survive in the ares of Griffin Station that were not powered, or atmospherically pressurized."

I'll look into this. FIXED

P.59 Where you talk about the Denizens, you should clear up that they only dwell in the Foggy areas, and live within the ground.

I'll look into this as well. FIXED

Just a few things I think would help readers who aren't as adamant as us for story, that just want to get a grasp of it.

Okay. Thank you for your response. :)

EDIT: Btw, 400th edit of my storyline. :D

So do you think Die Rise happened directly after Green Run? If so, Green Run would have to be during modern times, which would mean NuketownZ happened somewhere in modern times because of the presence of Marlton which is fine if that's what you're arguing. But why are there civilians and patients in an abandoned ghost town?

Yes. The intro cutscene makes the case that it happens literally directly after. That's kinda the effect of teleportation. Little to no time-delay.

Who were the most recent people to die in this ghost town? '60's people. Just like Kino der Toten. Kino happened in the '60's. But the last people to die there were Nazis from the '40's. So the zombies were Nazi Zombies. Therefore, if you go to the abandoned Diner, the zombies you find are the last ones that were there, like bartender zombies.

Well, as it stands, I have it that Green Run was last inhabited in the '60's. There was also Soviet insurgents there. The Farm was likely just a Soviet coverup. Eventually it was abandoned. By 2025, I think the Power Facility and underneath the Town were inhabited by the US government to secretly do some tests. I think this because of the stark contrast between those areas and the surrounding area.

Hey MMX,

I found the Marlton quote about time that I was talking about the other day.

This was said when re-Pap-ing the AN-94 for the 2nd or 3rd time and receiving the MMS (if that makes a difference to when it activates?)

[soundcloud][/soundcloud]

Is it perchance possible that my perception of time itself has been altered?

I thank you for your work machine, would it be wrong to request a glance at your interior?

I just thought I should include it. Not that it really eludes to much.

So I was thinking earlier today, yes, I know, its as bad as it sounds! But I came to a thought that made me feel MUCH better about this story/timeline fiasco. We teleported to the future for CotD, yes? We never went back in time. We stayed in the present/future from there on out. Not sure if that is exactly what you were going for MMX, but I thought it was worth a share. Not sure exactly how it will all fit, but it seemed legit

• Administrators

Hey guys. You know all those rumors about Marlton being one of the radiation scientists at Nuketown? Well I now know they were probably true.

After going to the Pack-A-Punch:

I'd take this thing back to my lab, but sadly I no longer have a lab.

Damn. Crazy. Not sure if I'm on board with Nuketown idea, but this definitely helps the idea.

I know, right? Well I think its best said that he was one of the scientists. We now know he had a lab. Most scientists don't have their own labs. Typically just the really good ones. So I think it is safe to say he was a good scientist. Perhaps the only surviving radiation scientist? I think now that if he was 20 as a scientist, then he'd be 40 now. Yes, I know how that sounds. 20 sounds too young and 40 too old. But with the 20-year separation I think it is the best we're going to get at this point. Perhaps he was a prodigy that aged really well.

They went backwards in Kino der Toten and Shangri-La.

Kino was before CotD.. At least thats what I thought.. Before it chronologically and In game.. As far ad Shangri-la, what shows that we went back in time? I think this sums it up:

Shangri-La: Between the general year range of 2000 and present day in Shangri-La.

PROOF:

How do we know this is the right time? The handheld radios look to be rather modern, possibly somewhere around the year 2000 range, so that is another indicator.

How do we know it's the right place? The name of the map is Shangri-La.

NOTES:

None at this time.

http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=67&t=11967

He makes a pretty valid point. I ran back through that map not too long ago actually, and remember seeing the tings he mentions above, such as the radios, etc. Perhaps, and I know it sounds silly, but maybe wherever that is, is just a few years, maybe a decade or less, behind the U.S. in technology.

So assuming we never left modern day, it Further backs your ideas of GR, and GLF being future, along with Nuketown Zombies. Also, I work with a minimum of 5 people that use a calculator watch.. Two are legitimately using it, the others are following trends/fads.

Thoughts?

I think now that if he was 20 as a scientist, then he'd be 40 now. Yes, I know how that sounds. 20 sounds too young and 40 too old. But with the 20-year separation I think it is the best we're going to get at this point...

Meh, Element 115 does some strange things to people... Notice how the O4 aged, But only very slightly, due to their exposure to 115.. Just throwing it out there..

We went from Kino der Toten in 1969 to Ascension in 1963.

Have you done the Easter Egg in Shangri-La? You go back in time like EIGHT times! Just look at the dialogue in the first post of this thread.

I get you are trying to back what I say about the future, but what you are using to back it is invalid.

The original characters only aged slightly. We know Shi No Numa and Der Riese only took a few months. Which means throughout all the battles they've had, they'd only been fighting for a year maybe two over the course of the game.

I just now, as I have been intending to for a while now, sat down and read every single part. I am just amazed at you taking your time to write it all out for those who don't know the entire story. Bravo to you, MMX, and I expect I'll be revisiting this thread quite a bit now.

Archived