did you know????

If you run over the flogger and it kills the zombies, they dont respawn. I dont have my capture card right now but when I get it I will make a video of it. I got the last ten zombies of a round and took them over it and it respawned only one because it cant kill the last zombie but will kill all the other. so I am going to try a "trap" strategy for this map soon using it and see how it goes. I will make a video soon so dont start hatin until I get that on youtube.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he means Flinger. What I understood from it, is that using the Flinger with zombies on it will kill them instead of just respawning them in a different spot. But it will never kill the last zombie alive. This can essentially be a "trap" for CotD, that will kill zombies and help in the later rounds.

• 4 weeks later...

i have always wondered if it could be used on high solo rounds to make it quickier (2 player has the vr11 strat). Out of all the maps this one takes the longest to get far. I can see it working as long as the train have all spawned and r behind you because otherwise it will be risky running up the 2 staircases. So maybe the kite them in the starting room, lead them across the flinger then run up the 3rd staircase and zip line. The problem is if george is coming from the jugs half of the boat he could be in your way on the stairs. I guess i could leave that shut and go the other way. This could be the new solo strategy i use after some trial runs. How were u doing it yeti??

• 3 months later...

@the guys agreeing with him, the whole time reading this thread I'm like "have they even tried this? Or are they just agreeing to look smarter?" lol no offense, but saying stuff like "I know this" and what not, when it's actually not true, made me laugh.

EDIT:Totally wasn't paying attention to the date on the topic lol, Rissole went on a massive reporting spree (110 freaking topics) and I'm just going through them all.

@the guys agreeing with him, the whole time reading this thread I'm like "have they even tried this? Or are they just agreeing to look smarter?" lol no offense, but saying stuff like "I know this" and what not, when it's actually not true, made me laugh.

EDIT:Totally wasn't paying attention to the date on the topic lol, Rissole went on a massive reporting spree (110 freaking topics) and I'm just going through them all.

That's... impressive.