Covert Gunman

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

53 2 players 6016 kills 2 downs 18 revives 1215076 points

46 3 players randoms terrible 46 combined downs

45 2 players friend from friend list wanted to carry him to top of his leaderboard

43 4 players randoms left only one alive 6 times

31 first time playin this map

easiest map by far only level where 2 people can loop in same room makes for easy revives

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Was on round 42 when I first completed the easter egg but the host ended up disconnecting mid-game so it didn't register in the leaderboards :cry:

On leaderboards it says round 19 but I haven't played much of it since I completed the EE.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This may be a stupid question, but where do you find the No Mans Land - points, kills rankings? I've never seen a screen like this in BLOPs.

Also, what NML kills are you couting:

1. Only the NML kills at the beginning of the game?

2. The NML kills for any single return to NML?

3. Total NML kills during a Moon game, which includes return visits to NML.

The most I've gotten for 1 above is 45. 2 above is 160.

Thx

Wildcat

Solo 35, I was set up for like a 60's but one asshole kept asking me to help him with EE, which ended up making me suicide on 35, join his lobby and wait for him 15 minutes, listening to him talking in french to his guys, and then leaving the lobby. I was so mad.

As of co-op, I get to play with idiots who usually follow at the end of the round to kill crawlers, don't share hacker/box or break the windows wherever they can. Round 17, but I had to go on 16, left my ps3 on with the game, and a guy managed to pull out two rounds without me, then he suicided.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

R23, I was training at mule kick, but the fucking astronaut took my jugg, i got tped to the beggining of the game ( m14 and olympia's place), got to the mpl tunnels but u know wot? Excavator was there, i spammed all my mustang but i ran out of ammo and my wave gun couldn't do it. Fucking astronaut ur almost worst then george romero!

• 2 weeks later...