The Gun Perk is....

teh shrew

Hi what is up so i think that the gun perk is a dual guns because as a lot of people have seen form the inside xbox that we saw a person with dual guns in his hands also on another note im i the only person that saw the person with the fucking flamethrower woot woot yes it finally back i love the flamer from w@w yay

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi what is up so i think that the gun perk is a dual guns because as a lot of people have seen form the inside xbox that we saw a person with dual guns in his hands also on another note im i the only person that saw the person with the fucking flamethrower woot woot yes it finally back i love the flamer from w@w yay

this as already been proven its not duel wield mate sorry

Well there are two different parts of the video that shows the player with the new perk, but neither the 74u or the Ray Gun were dual wields in the video. So I don't know about the dual wield theory.

It's very possible the new wonder weapon comes dual wield or becomes dual wield after PaPing.

How does drinking something give you a second gun... that makes zero sense.

Ok really then how the hell does drinking give your gun double speed in shooting how does a drink give you no damage to exlpoiseves (im really bad at spelling)

:facepalm: They increase your attributes, such as strength and speed, they don't give you weapons, it's not like you throw up a gun or find one at the bottom of the bottle.. makes even less sense than any other perk.

Ok really then how the hell does drinking give your gun double speed in shooting how does a drink give you no damage to exlpoiseves (im really bad at spelling)

:facepalm: They increase your attributes, such as strength and speed, they don't give you weapons, it's not like you throw up a gun or find one at the bottom of the bottle.. makes even less sense than any other perk.

did you even read the thing about double tap how does a drink make your gun shoot faster

did you even read the thing about double tap how does a drink make your gun shoot faster

Pulls the trigger faster. I guess on automatic weapons it would be semi auto.

your just dumb can someone please your very very wrong pulling to the trigger would not increase the rate of bullets per mintes

well that's what zombies is all about right? making sense? :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

and anyway i saw the vid looked right at :27 and i see the fire but i definitely dont think that's a flamethrower. just doesnt look like its being "thrown" from anything looks just like a regular explosion

your just dumb can someone please your very very wrong pulling to the trigger would not increase the rate of bullets per mintes

I meant like firing them semi auto, it could be faster that way if your finger is fast. No need to call me dumb...

well that's what zombies is all about right? making sense? :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

The point is, how would you get a gun from drinking something, I realise not everything in zombies makes sense, but drinking something and magically having a second gun is just crazy...

I meant like firing them semi auto, it could be faster that way if your finger is fast. No need to call me dumb...

well that's what zombies is all about right? making sense? :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

The point is, how would you get a gun from drinking something, I realise not everything in zombies makes sense, but drinking something and magically having a second gun is just crazy...

and zombies, hellhounds, rayguns, guns that turn zombies back to people, getting guns off of walls, teleporting, elements being able to make your weapon more powerful, are? do i need to keep going?

like i have said earlier, the changes to zombies are solely to enhance gameplay... being more realistic is not ever ever ever in the equation

and zombies, hellhounds, rayguns, guns that turn zombies back to people, getting guns off of walls, teleporting, elements being able to make your weapon more powerful, are? do i need to keep going?

like i have said earlier, the changes to zombies are solely to enhance gameplay... being more realistic is not ever ever ever in the equation

the point i was trying to make

Everything you said except the guns off the walls were explained in the story, bro. They at least made them somewhat sensible. Getting a gun from a drink is a bit crazy. I mean, they COULD make it work that you get a second gun from the box to dual wield, but as I said, every single perk before has increased attributes, where this gives you a gun. That sounds more equipment based to me.