New Perk = Gun Mule?

LiamFTWinter

So, in the new trailer the moon loading screen is shown, an advertisement for something called "Gun Mule" is also shown.

When you look at the advertisement closely you can see that it is an image of a mule with two logos next to it, the two logos are a hand carrying 3 weapons and what looks to be two hands dual wielding. Sound familiar? There's been a lot of rumours flying around about a 3 weapon perk recently, this makes me believe Gun Mule may be a perk on Moon.

Here is the image.

It does not match the image of the perk machine spotted in the trailer, but what if there's more than one new perk?

I'm also confused to why it shows 2 icons but the hand showing 3 weapons is the most noticeable.

What do you guys think? Gun Mule sounds like a very convincing name for a perk to be honest.

UPDATE: Well, I was very very close on this one. The new perk is called "Mule Kick" and allows the player to carry 3 weapons.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you hit the spot there is as of right now two new perks, the Gun Mule and Quick Draw as seen in the video. If you noticed there are lines underneath the pistol image of the perk aswell as a cowboy on the machine soo you put 2 and 2 together and you'll find that its most likely Quick Draw

Honestly I think it`s no new perk. I think it`s a machine like PaP, which allows you to "mule" (mule=hybrid) weapons, to make 1 gun out 2. Maybe only for Wonderweapons, maybe for all Weapons. When I saw this gun:

I thought.. Looks like two weapons put together. Raygun and.. i dont know, but the red marked part kinda looks like a Raygun. Another hint is maybe: They invented PaP in the last WaW Zombie Map: Der Riese, now it`s the last BO Zombie Map: Moon. I think its time for something big.. Could be a gun mule machine, to give the player more opportunities. What do you guys think?

Honestly I think it`s no new perk. I think it`s a machine like PaP, which allows you to "mule" (mule=hybrid) weapons, to make 1 gun out 2. Maybe only for Wonderweapons, maybe for all Weapons. When I saw this gun:

I thought.. Looks like two weapons put together. Raygun and.. i dont know, but the red marked part kinda looks like a Raygun. Another hint is maybe: They invented PaP in the last WaW Zombie Map: Der Riese, now it`s the last BO Zombie Map: Moon. I think its time for something big.. Could be a gun mule machine, to give the player more opportunities. What do you guys think?

Wait when you say no new perk do you mean you think they won't have a new perk because you can clearly see a new perk on the Behind-the-Scenes Preview and you see the same one on the Inside Xbox video. About the Gun Mule machine it sounds awesome and that would be a good idea but I think its just the Wave Gun that you can take apart.

No. For sure theres a new perk. I only wanted to say Gun Mule is no new perk in my opinion. Maybe the new perk is a 3 gun perk, maybe it`s a perk to switch guns faster, I dont know. But I think Gun Mule looks very promising.. What could be more amazing than hybrid weapons..

Yeah, I think and hope it`s a hybridization machine. Much more interesting than "carry 3 guns".. But they should limit the "muling" to Wonderweapons, otherwise, there are nearly infinite new weapons / hybrids.. That would be too much..

Nice username.... I think it would be pretty awesome if they did hybridization of guns. Maybe not every single gun on the map, but not limited to just wonderweapons. They are so many ideas they could have gotten off threads on here that it really wouldn't take that much effort on their part. Just figure out damage/splash/etc. and animate it.