Symbols on the floor.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The skull is a Death's head.

It looks more like a crystal skull.

Which given the location of Shangri-La linked to the hollow Earth theory, these crystal skulls have been discovered all over the world.

This leads us to the idea that those skulls once belonged to a advanced race, when the last great flood happened Atlantis was sunk & the peoples of Atlantis joined the advanced races living within the hollow Earth.

Only time will tell.

Oh, this also fits into the Pap symbol I found, which after talking with a friend who is a master of symbolism has been revised.

Oh & nice find Liam. [brains]

Regards Alpha.

The Star of Lakshmi is a complex star figure (i.e. two squares with the same centre at 45° angles), and figures in Hinduism, where it represents Ashtalakshmi, the eight forms, or "kinds of wealth", of the goddess Lakshmi.

Found the Asia use.

This was found googling shambhala, notice the 8 points within the design.

Seriously, it's there.

Regards Alpha.

More on Nazi skulls:

"The skull, which weighs nearly 20lbs, is of the same design as the death’s head which adorned the uniforms of his killers. It was found in a wooden and leather box in the home of an old lady and it is now in the hands of Swiss journalist Luc Burgin."

Matuzz posted this about crystal skulls from here:

The Golden Dawn Nazis, Hollow Earth & Shangri-La Link.

It all fits quite nicely.

The German name for the death's head is Totenkopf by the way. :D

This is a true Death's head SS ring, it must have the runes.

Search Dr.Totenkopf from Sky captain & the world of tomorrow for more info.

Guess where Totenkopf has a Uranium mine? Shambhala... ;)

Regards Alpha.

Wasn't that newest Indiana Jones movie all about those crystal skulls?

I'm thinking the guys at Treyarch are HUGE Indy buffs.

yeah same here, plus we already have nuketown and we have area 51 coming this map pack which are both in the latest film and with the hollow earth post from alpha I think its pretty safe to say they are huge Indy buffs. :D

Maybe those things on the floor, are like spawn points or enterances for the newer zombies,(napalm and shrieker) because they kind of look like they could move or weren't originally there, as they are sunk into the ground. And also it doesn't look like the new zombies aren't as consistent as the normal zombs..... Just a theory....