Forum trivia game - prize is brains

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which game has more box weapons, w@w or black ops? (w@w not counting wall guns in the box!)

That's a good one. I'm going to totally go ahead and guess and say Black Ops.

Next question. Finish this limerick:

"I once knew a soldier named Smokey

He slapped me on the head and awoke me

Turns out he was dead...

There's a shrieker, napalm on the floor as well as the explosion. Not sure but the waterfall in box spawn maybe, as well as the PaP. Monkey bomb. Normal killings, mine cart. 31-79JGB215 kicking. Spike more explosion. Spike more secondary kills from extra spike chances. Nuke.

Knife, Phd flopper, Shrieker, Napalm Explosion, Napalm on the floor, monkey bomb, guns, grenades, shrink ray (running over them), mine cart, nuke ,spikemores and possibly the waterfall (but i dont think so).

There's a shrieker, napalm on the floor as well as the explosion. Not sure but the waterfall in box spawn maybe, as well as the PaP. Monkey bomb. Normal killings, mine cart. 31-79JGB215 kicking. Spike more explosion. Spike more secondary kills from extra spike chances. Nuke.

Combat knife, Bowie knife, killing with guns, PhD flopper, kicking babies, napalm explosion, fire trap left on floor by dead napalm guy, spikemores, monkey bomb, frag grenade, Semtex grenade, direct impact grenade/Semtex/monkey during instakill, minecart, shrieker, waterfall trap?(the one where the stone says do not press X/ Δ), waterfall slide after PaPing, shooting a monkey with jgb(makes it disappear), keep a crawler or zombie around too long and it will bleed out, shoot a zombies head off and it dies a little later, shooting ballistic knife.

Combat knife, Bowie knife, killing with guns, PhD flopper, kicking babies, napalm explosion, fire trap left on floor by dead napalm guy, spikemores, monkey bomb, frag grenade, Semtex grenade, direct impact grenade/Semtex/monkey during instakill, minecart, shrieker, waterfall trap?(the one where the stone says do not press X/ Δ), waterfall slide after PaPing, shooting a monkey with jgb(makes it disappear), keep a crawler or zombie around too long and it will bleed out, shoot a zombies head off and it dies a little later, shooting ballistic knife.

To add to this list if you run near a napalm zombie it will explode (kills itself). You can also shoot, throw grenades, or lay spikemores on babies to kill them

Harry S Truman, POTUS (Dempsey)

Joseph Stalin, People's Commisar For the Defense of the Soviet Union (Nikolai)

Hirohito (Emperor Showa), Emperor of Japan (Takeo)

Allied forces (Germany had surrendered at the time of Shi No Numa and was under occupation) (Richtofen)

Close. Germany is incorrect. It'd be correct, but my hint pointed to BEFORE Shi No Numa, as in, before the end of WWII. I'll give you credit for trying and getting close though.

100% correct answer as follows (btw, there are multiple possible titles):

President Harry S. Truman

General Secretary Joseph Vissarionovich Stalin

Emperor Hirohito Shōwa

Führer Adolf Hitler

(Stalin's the only one with a middle name!)

• Administrators

Well you should specify with Hitler because he committed suicide before the end of the war. Before Shi No Numa and before WWII wouldn't necessarily be Hitler, so your answer could even be wrong MurderMachineX.

• Administrators

Other answers would be acceptable seeing as between April 30 and September 2st, 1945, Hitler would not be the leader and it would still meet your criteria of Before WWII ended and before Shi No Numa. Your answer is right, but there are other acceptable answers that would still fir your requirements.