Create ur own perk

u mad? (not meant to troll)

but if you hate others there idea don't flame it :)

Bloody Handy:1500 increases the speed you aim down sights, switch weapons, and prime grenades

Yet to name:1000 fast repair of windows

patch port ????

-Ven-

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not mad, just can't believe how stupid some peoples ideas are, and not patch port it has to be a clever play on a soda.

They're not stupid. They're ideas. Imagine the crazy stuff that Treyarch devs have come up with and been turned away. An idea has to start somewhere...

Dear Treyarch.

I understand that you did not include the ammo mattic machine, as you feared that it would be overpowered. However having it as a perk like so should balance it.

The perk, Ammo-ade or whatever you like, would be a more expensive perk, and as a result at the start of each round you would get an extra magazine for each of your guns for free, in the same way that you do for claymores and grenades. This can also work for the tactical grenades aswell.

Dear Treyarch.

I understand that you did not include the ammo mattic machine, as you feared that it would be overpowered. However having it as a perk like so should balance it.

The perk, Ammo-ade or whatever you like, would be a more expensive perk, and as a result at the start of each round you would get an extra magazine for each of your guns for free, in the same way that you do for claymores and grenades. This can also work for the tactical grenades aswell.

The Ammo-Matic was going to be a perk machine.

Dear Treyarch.

I know, but it was removed because it was feared that it would be overpowered. I was merely suggesting an appropriate way to balance it.

Zombies isn't meant to be hyper realistic :P

Yes there are some laws which mean that perks such as flying are unrealistic, but perks are designed to help combat problems which players who make it to the later rounds experience in exchange for points and one of your buyable perk slots.

The perks aren't meant to make you survive indefinitely, just help. which is why a perk which gives additional magazines each round would be a good perk, and can be balanced quite easily.

After all, who would choose faster barrier repair over one of the big five? You can only choose four perks, so new perks have to be strong choices. After the major three (juggernog flopper and staminup) you would only have one choice left, and the new perk would have to beat the strong choices of quick revive and speed cola.

After the major three (juggernog flopper and staminup) you would only have one choice left, and the new perk would have to beat the strong choices of quick revive and speed cola.

Not everyone plays like you, I personally don't think that flopper and stamin-up are that useful. So juggernog and speed cola leaves 2 slots. And the fast repair is a tactical perk. If you are camping and there is 3 people on the front and 1 on the window i bet he wants quick repair

1. camping can be good just need to do it right.

2. everyone has is own play-style and leave it so.

3. this is not a discussion thread but a thread where u bring up IDEA's for perks

4. IDEA's are IDEA's and not REALITY so therefor it doesnt matter how good/bad/funny/stupid u

think they are, although the better they sound the nicer it is

ps.

Hope to see some new idea's

-Ven-

Stopper-aide

Increases the Damage of every weapon, including Melee. However its But Load Expensive. At least 10000 points. It would be good to get this when you reach round 30 or so since even heavy guns feel like a Handgun. But even so, it will begin to loose its effect. Also a Pack a Punched Weapon would be like double too, so thats kinda like x4 if you think about it.

For Logo, a Pistol with a X2 at the corner of it.

Quotes:

Dempsey: "This is my new favorite Beverage!"

Richtofen: "Mmmmmm, a little hint of Cinnamon, with a dash of PAIN!"

Takeo: I got nothing.

Nikolai: "What is with this little girl? She leaves these Beverage Machines, But No Vodka Machine.............Bitch, like fourth wife!"

I fixed Nikolai's quote

here is myself made and self tought Mokery Aid

Mokery aid: lets you go trough all conditions so you wont go slower in water be hurt by electricity or fire

but dont forget Gas still touches u and u cant run through ice walls.

Cost: 2000 (just like Stamin-Up PhD Flopper and double tap)

if u like make some quotes for it

so this is my latest input :)

hope to get the rest done soon

-Ven-

Dear Treyarch.

Are you sure?

It was not a machine, but not a perk one.

Pretty sure it would have just given you ammo, not a drink

:)

(Classified as a Perk machine anyway I guess)

Name: Jeffrey

Cost: 7500

Effect: Allows you to stroke the furry wall.

Downside: Mass paranoia and heart attacks

Picture of a smoking spliff

HAHAHAHAHAHA YES! THE JEFFREY; when life slips you a jeffrey, stroke a furry wall.

I believe there has to be some sort of adrenaline aswell that makes you shout "I AM ALIVE!"

Name:Absolut Speed

Cost:2000

Effect: Makes you run extremely fast and slow time because you're moving so fast.

Here i my perks i made last week.

Locator Malt

Price: 2000

Effect: Locates zombies, downed players, wall weapons, Purchased Doors, and mystery box.

It is very useful for going in circles or making a train of zombies around the map. You can see whats going on far away from you. If there is a zombie going to your front. You could see it and shoot it.

Taste: Lime

Ultra Jump

Price: 1500

Effect: Enables you to jump over hordes and shoot down the same time.

Useful for getting out of crowded spaces with hordes front or around you. If you did not have a good weapon to blow them away or you ran out of ammo.

Taste: Blueberry with raspberries

Cloaking Beer

Price: 3000

Effect: Enables you to hide from hordes, it only can work if you go around behind of anything like a wall, table or something you can go behind. You can laid on the ground and do nothing , zombies could not find you and they countinue running or walking away from you.

Very useful if someone is downed to help or you need to reload the gun *if you dont have speed cola* or buy some ammo.

Taste: Miller High Life

Hot Shot

Price: 2500

Effect: Enables you shoot at anything like floor or wall or a zombie. Turns to flames. Its not like Hades but powerful and allows you shoot on anything. But it only can work with guns that use bullets. NO wonder weapons can work with it. Useful to stop the hordes chasing you.

Taste: Banana with cherry

Whack Gun Vonka

Price: 1000

Effect: Enables you use guns as a physical weapon like a pistol whip or stab zombies with it.

Useful , if you ran out of ammo or anything like that.

Taste: Smirnoff

Winter Freeze

Price: 2000

Effet: Its like winters howl but Enables you do same thing like Hot Shot perk. But you can make a slippery ground. that makes hordes to slip and fall on the ground. If it is a crawler, they will have a hard time to crawl off the icy ground. You can freeze a zombie to make a wall to block hordes.

Taste: Crystal Clear Pepsi

Intense OJ:

Price:15,000

Increases the Intensity of all perks you currently own:

Jug- takes more hits to get down

Quick Revive: 1.5 times faster revives

Stamin-up:1.5 times longer sprinting and 1.5 times lighter

Speed Cola: 1.5 times faster reload and everything else that it does

PhD Flopper:Stronger Dolphin Dive and increase power of all Explosive weapons by 1.5 times

Double Tap: 1.5 times faster bullet rate and whatever else it does

Deadshot Daquiri: Increased sights on all weapons, maybe red dot, and allows you to move faster when in ADS

Nova Cola

Makes you immune to the nova 6 gas from crawlers so you can run through it with out it slowing you down or killing you.

Price:3000

Bottle description: The drink is green and the picture is of a stick person standing in a cloud of nova 6.

I think this would work better as an item you buy off the wall - make it a gas mask (like the tactical mask perk in multi), and perhaps make it switchable with reduced visibility like blast shield from MW2? make it take a few seconds to put on and take off with an animation to go with it so you cant fire while doing it (although firing will cancel the action completely). That way you will have to make a decision as to put it on or not - and you cant just instantly put it on if you get nova'd.