Early Leaks

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

LiamFTWinter made a thread about what time the map pack would be released. It has a link that includes a list of time zones so you can search for yours and it'll tell you.

http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=10699

I don't think there are any leaks on youtube. But if you have an Xbox, you can enjoy this map tomorrow.

It was Liam :o OOOOps all credit for time and date go to Liam, Mr.LeggomyEggowaffleRofl gets no credit....well he gets credit any way for being WaffleRofl XD

DO NOT POST A LEEK ON THIS WEBSITE. IF ANY LEEK BY AN INDIVIDUAL COMMUNITY MEMBER IS FOUND (asides from the time of release for a specified area) FEEL FREE TO GO TALK ABOUT IT AT callofduty.com.

POSTING A LEEK IS ABOUT THE WORST THING YOU CAN DO ON THIS SITE, it is frowned upon and will be removed

I thank you in advance... :)

Sorry guys

You understand leek lanquage! My brother! where have you been!!

Its time we all understand Leeky Lanquage!

Today is the day everyone finally learns of loving the leek. I always knew this time would come, and what better a time than the release of DLC 2. What a day, eh

Killerrussian CLEARLY said no posting leeks. He was totally right when he said leeks should only posted on callofduty.com. Hes a veteran so he obviously knows what hes talking about.

I can't quite tell whether there was any sarcasm intended in this or not...

If there wasn't then i apologize, and thanks for the reinforcement on this topic :D