A New Boss!

Alright my fellow Zombie-Killing, FEAR inducing friends, from a IMDB link it seems as though from what I have read we will be having a new boss, and In the text of what it said this Zombie is somewhat Noticable.So my duckies I need ask nay I beg the question! what will it be that these four fearless heros face.

please discuss and don't be afraid to say anything ludacris, I mean for all we know it could be a zombified easter bunny, or it could be that Zombie repair man everyone keeps talking about, which probably could be true!

Discuss.

Love and with suculent straberries and lots of Tiger blood.

PuLsE.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In my opionion I don't think we are ready for One big bad boss yet, I believe in the FINAL map pack for Zombies were everything is pieced together and all of the Wonder Weapons come together then we can have our big bad Zombie but untill then we probably got ourselves a zombie that wants to hit people on the heads with a wrench!

Yeah I think that zombie with the wrench would be pretty sweet because they are intimidating and I like being intimidated in zombie games. But one thing I really want to see in the future are flying zombies! Imagine how awesome that would be. And one other thought that popped into my head is in the final map we should have a round with all the special zombies coming at you all at once. That would be beyond epic. :D

Yeah I think that zombie with the wrench would be pretty sweet because they are intimidating and I like being intimidated in zombie games. But one thing I really want to see in the future are flying zombies! Imagine how awesome that would be. And one other thought that popped into my head is in the final map we should have a round with all the special zombies coming at you all at once. That would be beyond epic. :D

Lets see how that would play

Scenario Time!:

Round 5:

Samantha Pops out points her fingers to our origional or new zombie heros.

Samantha will say something along the lines of, "Destroy Zhem all!"

and out pops the Pentagon theif followed by Hell Hounds, and Then out evil little Monkeys, and then probably a Wrench swinging dead mechanic.

Probability of Suriving the utmost and I quote "Zombie Beatdown Samantha has ever given you" is zero the only way of surviving that pain is drinking the Tiger Blood Perk.

Lets see how that would play

Scenario Time!:

Round 5:

Samantha Pops out points her fingers to our origional or new zombie heros.

Samantha will say something along the lines of, "Destroy Zhem all!"

and out pops the Pentagon theif followed by Hell Hounds, and Then out evil little Monkeys, and then probably a Wrench swinging dead mechanic.

Probability of Suriving the utmost and I quote "Zombie Beatdown Samantha has ever given you" is zero the only way of surviving that pain is drinking the Tiger Blood Perk.

LOL that's exactly what I had in mind! :lol:

It will probably be one of the following:

Zombie Richtofen

Zombie Dempsey

Zombie Takeo

Zombie Nikolai

Samantha

Dr. Maxis

Zombie Peter (Shi No Numa)

Yuri

The Pentagon Theif

Heavily Armored Scuba Suited Zombie?

Popeye the Zombie Sailor?

Zombie Black Beard?

Any other ideas?

It will probably be one of the following:

Zombie Richtofen

Zombie Dempsey

Zombie Takeo

Zombie Nikolai

Samantha

Dr. Maxis

Zombie Peter (Shi No Numa)

Yuri

The Pentagon Theif

Heavily Armored Scuba Suited Zombie?

Popeye the Zombie Sailor?

Zombie Black Beard?

How could it be one of the zombies of the Fab Four, aren't they still alive? I'm thinking this might be a prequel (I have no evidence, just an assumption) so a few of the others might not work, but I think it could be a pirate, or something similar. That'd be awesome! :mrgreen:

Any other ideas?

I've been thinking Richtofen, but it'd have to be a good twist on it. Like he can't be JUST a zombie. Pentagon Thief style may be more his thing, but also IF the imdb thing is correct, it does say that the group of adventurers are attempting to uncover some of the truths behind group 935. Perhaps Richtofen sends himself back in time from the future (past any present story theories) to prevent them from uncovering anything?

Though for that to be accurate he'd be teleporting to them and wunderwaffing us. So who knows

lighthouse keeper is always creepy why wouldnt 3arc go with that.

i agree with tylenolwalrus, the engineer might just be the mechanic for the boat or lighthouse(like the scientists and astronauts on ascension)just mobbing you with the rest of the zombies.

Honestly i did some poking around and found that our 4 characters from Ascension have been slowly turning into zombies because of the fact that the wonder weapons are powered by 115, the teleporters are powered by 115 and the perks have 115 in it and there is the fact that Richtofen has been getting more and more crazy as time goes on back in shi no numa he wasn't as weird then but now he just says random things? and in ascension one day i noticed that Nikoli had GREEN EYES.. what if the new boss is one of the characters turns into a zombie but you need to turn him back before it is to late to bring him back.. its just an idea...