Secured website leaks threads about ascension. (UPDATE/PIC)

Elwood

It's been confirmed that the clock node will appear in the pack a punch room while the doors are still locked, this proves to be a good sign because if the doors are closed it should not even be there.

Usefull tip from the thread-

There is a way to glitch a monkey and be able to explore the round

The broken window right below speed cola, if you have agersh device and see monkies downstairs running towards juggernaut, you can throw a gersh in the window, this will make the monkey keep running towards it in the corner of the mini stair case/ window, if you shoot the monkey or get close enough for him to pound his chest, he will turn around and start to chase you again

If anybody is looking into this as am i his is been a very usefull glitch though its harmless too do.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-About the website

Working on a website that you need others to see, but not the whole world? Password protecting a website (or a sub directory within a website) is actually a pretty easy thing to do.

/home/ADMIN/xammplite/21410/domains/css.domain_name_codam.com/html/examples/PasswordProtected/.htpasswd

If you use apache/ xammp this si waht your looking for

Im sorry i cannot give specific information as myself am trying to find what website the original thread was on.

local ip 127.0.01

global- Dynamic ip adress, changes thorughly every 45-50 mins

The thread is either a sub-directory from the external website , in witch the thread was blocked for spoilers ( possibility )

and was re-directed for self-hosting on a secured password protected page.

Fresh ideas, for once.

Instead of "OMFG guys! Srsly, run 115 metres with death machines, shoot the moon, do a 360, blow up the rocket and a door opens with a million bajaillion guns in it!!!!!! Srsly"

I have heard the whole 'Security Protocols' going offline and online at times, i just assumed it was a meaningless sound, just telling us there's been a breach of security....

Can we get a clear-up on this?

What do we do

When do we do it

Where it's done

How many with

With what

----

Results

I got that the picture was supposed to be a skull..

But what relevance does this have? As yea... its no clip, hes on top of a building.. anndd..

lol What does this have to do with doing the steps during monkey rounds? This is a fresh idea

straight from the bong rip, least thats what it's becoming..

Elmwood... try starting over.. :P POST your explanation of what the hell that picture has to do with.. lol

As all I see is glitching, and a cloud that looks like a skull, I saw one that looked like a duck once, but I

didn't have a duck perk?

:( Im so lost..

And i was no clipping?

Could you have ever thought i had some ammo left from a max ammo

side note you can get an insta kill before you turn the power on lol

and sorry i dont use mods thats just plain discrimination comming at me like that

omg im not standing on any building what the hell? lol im standing by the phd lander where mpk5 is lol......

there was no glitches until the later round when i did the moneky glitch and had him stuck in a corner while i looked around lol

There have been easter eggs that have been discovered years after the product has been released. The fact that it wasn't found in the code is irrelevant since it can be encoded and rewritten to not be found. The code for another step could be hidden in the team deathmatch protocols for example. Unless you take apart every single line of code, you can't be 100% entirely sure.

And then there's always a chance that more steps will be added in the future with an update. Some people say oh they can't do that..... why not? It's very simple. They provide us the first few steps now and then will give us some more later if they desire.

That said, every player receiving a very powerful gun for 90 seconds sounds to me like the end of an easter egg, so unless some valid proof of this website can be given, I'm inclined to believe that the end of the egg has been found.

Can i get a laugh out loud?

Cause lol. is now officially in the dictionary (no joke so is omg)

But here you go...........

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Do you see it?!?! LOL

Yeah, OMG, someone turn on the black and white effect on a movie maker and took a picture in an extremely vieg location! Seriouly, it's over. if it wasn't, there would be audio files of it in the games data storage, and cjdog's cracked that open like a retarded pinata.

Can i get a laugh out loud?

Cause lol. is now officially in the dictionary (no joke so is omg)

But here you go...........

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Do you see it?!?! LOL

Yeah, OMG, someone turn on the black and white effect on a movie maker and took a picture in an extremely vieg location! Seriouly, it's over. if it wasn't, there would be audio files of it in the games data storage, and cjdog's cracked that open like a retarded pinata.

best simile EVER haha