Door death

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah the top door is designed so that your players height is different relative to the ground. The hot fix to fix the lander glitch checks the height of players relative to the ground and any discrepancies end in insta-death. Good job failing to patch a glitch right 3ARC, now you've got a worse one on your hands. I see this happen a lot actually, it's starting to be a problem

like a serious one, i've seen it in almost every game i've played today, it's starting to turn me off from the game. =(

I don't see why they needed to make people die instantly. all they had to do was make anyone in a certain radius snap onto the lander when it starts to go. Sure, it's pretty funny that Treyarch gave glitchers a big middle finger, but they made it WAY to complicated.