The Phones need to be a main focus.

Ok, so, we all know that when the phone rings, you can answer it and you will hear quotes from the FIVE map. That's great and all, but what we really need to ask ourselves is, "Why are there phones in the pentagon that go directly to a Russian Cosmodrome?" Instead of just seeing that it's a funny Easter Egg. Could lead to finding out the whole Zombies story.

Or they are just phones that were included for an Easter Egg... :/

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think it help links the time period together between ascension and five. maybe they were trying to herd up all the zombies into the rocket and send them to the moon where they can continue their experiments in a more controlled environment but it all went wrong cause richtofen became greedy for points and ended up killing some zombies then they spawned in wierd places and took down almost the whole team but luckily they were able to crawl to the lander where dempsey revives them all. On their way back to the starting position with no points and just pistols..and so begins Ascension.

dear lord,, you see what a 10 hour game of zombie can do to you?!

• 3 weeks later...

It's smart of Treyarch to put those phones in the game. i believe that both maps are in the same time. think about it. you hear them fight against zombies when listening to the phones, AND they are 4 other characters. i don't know more about the 2 maps but i'm almost sure it's happening at the same time

I'm absolutely sure that this is to tell us that Ascension is happening at the same time as Five.

Read here:-

The Grand Zombie Plot line. From The Past To The Future

I'm guessing that the Americans had a spy in Ascension, maybe Nickolai is a double agent or like a zombie outbreak sleeper who called in the team when the Ascension outbreak happened.

I believe Richtofen has been recruited under operation paperclip, and that maybe he wiped the others memories of himself so as not to be exposed for his despicable crimes.

Richtofen knows that he must keep his skeletons firmly in the closet, as they are so bad that even the people who recruited him would reject him if discovered.

I've said before that I'm now 100% sure we're going to he moon on the Russian LUNA rocket.

At the same time you could have the JFK crew going to the moon on the Apollo rockets from the exact same era.

Tank, Nickolai, Takeo, Richtofen, JFK, Nixon, Mcnamara & Castro all meet up on the moon for an epic 8 man moon dome zombie death extravaganza.

I'm still waiting on an appearance from Woods and where he got his 115 Tattoo from!!!