richtoffen dies?

blueandproud

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lawl. If that happens, my dear Bryan is going to cry, because Richtofen's his favorite character.

But then again, someone may have to be sacrificed to make room for that mysterious individual in that portrait in Kino. Obviously, whoever gets sacrificed, we lose, because we've all gotten attached to Tank, Nikolai, Takeo, and Edward.

Lawl. If that happens, my dear Bryan is going to cry, because Richtofen's his favorite character.

But then again, someone may have to be sacrificed to make room for that mysterious individual in that portrait in Kino. Obviously, whoever gets sacrificed, we lose, because we've all gotten attached to Tank, Nikolai, Takeo, and Edward.

Well.... Takeo not so much. :P

I think, seeing as he's been featured in one map more than the other 3, that Dempsey should go.

I have nothing against him but he's been in Verruckt, Shi No Numa, Der Riese and Kino Der Toten (which is why Dempsey looks like he's more covered in blood and stuff than the others) so I think it's time he was replaced.

I think the real mystery here is who is the mystery character? I think it would be someone from this list:

Peter

Mason

Maxis (unlikely but you never know)

or Reznov

Though I really have no idea- he could be a new character that we've never seen or heard of before.

Well.... Takeo not so much. :P

Takeo's getting a little better. He's just too serious for the most part; it's part of his nature. He doesn't have much of a sense of humor compared to the others, but there are some parts that will make you laugh.....or at least they make me laugh. My two favorite lines of his from Kino are "This is a picture of a great warrior!" and "That should keep them out for a thousand years!.....er, well, a few seconds." Sometimes I chuckle when he says "Give him a hand! Hahahaha!" because sometimes a most basic joke like that can be funny sometimes.

Well, the way I figure it, the three realised that richtofen had been effin' with thier heads with the whole data servent thing, so they left him behind. That would make sence if they reintroduced subject 2-6, otherwise you'd have TWO people who gives you clues to the story, making the whole team dinamic too complicated. BRING ON 2-6!

rictofen wont die, hes the best character and hes the one who made this happen, without him it will be boring. rictofen is looking for sam, i was playing kino with my friends when we had a max ammo and he said, "a powerup from sam, but why" i think that sam is helping us? but shes trying to get revenge from rictofen, rictofen is looking for her 2 kill her, so she dosent tell the other characters, he wants to be innocent.

I'd like to think the new guy is mason, if it's near the cosmodrome it'll be interesting hearing him mouthing off on all the things he could say about the place only thing mason was voiced by the guy from avatar, meaning he'll be a bit pricier than everyone else so maybe peter or maxis will suffice they'd actually have better lines compared to mason, too , mason was too serious durig campaign, so he wouldn't fit in with tank,nikolai,&doc neither would reznov

I'm called Bryan tooooo :o Plus Richtofen is my favourite character... D: But Takeo? Meh he can go to where the rising sun don't shine.

good point id like to see a new character that we dont know off

well a new character would be nice they would have to kill off a player for new maps. besides look at "FIVE" there are 4 non TNTR (tank,nikoli,takeo, rictoffen) characters. And also at W@W TNTR was not on the first 2 maps they started that on black ops. Treyarch brought TNTR in on SNN, and Der Riese.

:facepalm: why do people think that tretarch will get rid of a person, you guys are over thinking this, as for me I will like to have 5 players in zombies and i know richtofen won't because samantha wants to kill him but doesn't care about the others, and the others have a big story too

good point i would like to see 5 players in zombies too

I just realised something obvious, but I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed this yet either:

In the terminal, we have a file which describes how Tank, Nikolai and Takeo are extraordinary outliers during the experiments and show some sort of resilience to the side effects of 115, meaning they'd be able to use the weapons like the Ray Gun, DG-2 and the Thundergun. HOWEVER, it says nothing about Richtofen being resilient to 115.

Now, in Der Riese, we have some writing hidden under a disappearing brick which says something like "but who could use such power without themselves turning...". This is referring to Tank, Nikolai and Takeo not "turning" into zombies from using the wonder weapons. However, seeing as Richtofen has no immunity, he could be likely to zombify soon (iPod Nacht Der Untoten tutorial?). This would open up room for a new character who is key to the storyline.

Also, because people like Dempsey's Verruckt crew and JFK's crew have no immunity, they will inevitably zombify too, meaning that there will be no expected appearances from JFK's crew and we know Peter and this John Banana guy are also dead. This would explain the soldier named 'Smokey' in John's limerick from the Verruckt archive which states how he once knew a soldier named Smokey "who slapped me on the head and awoke me" but John discovered he was already dead and so cut off his head. Smokey zombified, and John also did. Peter probably zombified while trying to escape Verruckt (grave in SNN iPod version) and Dempsey was rescued and taken in for testing at Der Riese.

Wow, that turned into an essay, didn't it :lol:

Aw! Dude! *slaps self in face, accompanied by a jaw drop of realization* I just realized something!

Richtofen's death.

The way it happens. Okay, so he goes back in time, right? Then he dies.

You know who else went back in time and died? You know, besides Kyle Reese?

Bruce Willis in 12 Monkeys.

Monkeys are very important in Black Ops. Rebirth Island had a lab full of them, there's a dead monkey storage area in Kino, DOA introduced the "Cosmic Silverback," and the GKNova6.com update was a monkey in a spacesuit in a Vitruvian Man pose. Also one of the main characters, Hudson I think, was supposed to look more like Bruce Willis.

if you look at the intel, you see that Richtoffen gets crazier and crazier as the experiments of the group progress (I don't think he was initially so crazy). The "effects" could be anything from going insane to having your insides moved outside (as suggested by intel on early tests of the teleporter) to becoming a zombie. But nothing I've seen suggests that exposure to the element itself would turn one into a zombie, only that it would reanimate dead flesh. So if Richtoffen died at some other point, his exposure to the element would zombify him (and he could have teleported from any point to the past, so no need to worry about that).

There would be no reason to not include the 4 in the new map packs, other than wanting to use a whole different bunch. It could be a group of random scientists, but really I don't see any reason to introduce a bunch of people that we don't know at this point (which is why the guy who isn't kennedy/nixon/castro sucks so much).

Well, I think they'll follow the Iphone tutorial thing for his death, or base it off of. And seeing as they now have time travel as a plot device it could be very possible for us to see a Nacht der Untoten taking place possibly right after the Marines there fell to the zombies.

Anyway, my bigger question is, how do you think they will go about it if they do? :/ Cutscene/ opening comic showing or suggesting his death and then start out with a new 4th player? Or maybe just starting out with a new fourth player and only a few radios or something to fill us in?

• 4 months later...

I think they should loop it, they have two or three more maps, showing the team leave the Dr. but then he is joined by like a nazi team that survived der ries. then have it show that the team dies in a new map, but the Dr. travels to the ipod naucht der untoten after he is bitten. also on one map, it should randomize wether you are the tank team with the Dr.'s replacement, or the Dr.'s nazi team and you against your will have to save (or kill) the other team to get to safety. I gave you the idea, you fill in yours to set a good potential next chapter to this awesome story. BOOM!!!!!