The True identity of the Thief!

Anti Earth

Honestly this is the reason I think they look so similar. Treyarch used the same exact number texture for both the Thief and Clarke. But only the numbers. The facial structure is obviously different and they definitely not the same person at all. They probably used those number patterns to emphasize that this man was obsessed with numbers and possibly a bit insane...

Yuri and Richtofen anyone? Hehe... Anyways if they were going to emphasize it, making a compleeeettteeely different pattern with different equations would be extremely redundant and time consuming. This option was a lot easier...

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look,

everybody keeps saying they're re-used textures.

I would believe that ENTIRELY if it weren't for this:

The 'EQUATIONS' texture (just the equations) was made for Clarke.

We know that, it's obvious.

He's in the campaign as a main character, he gets an original texture.

The THIEF has MORE EQUATIONS on him, because of his suit.

There are equations ALL OVER HIS SUIT that aren't on Clarke's clothes.

so....

The Thief literally CAN NOT be a re-used texture...

because he has MORE of the texture.

So, CLARKE must be the re-used texture if anything!

(Do you see what I mean?

If they were re-using the equations texture for the thief, why would they develop it more?

That's not called 're-using'...)

If anything we know he DOES work in the Pentagon.

:lol:

lol, you fail.

Look,

everybody keeps saying they're re-used textures.

I would believe that ENTIRELY if it weren't for this:

The 'EQUATIONS' texture (just the equations) was made for Clarke.

We know that, it's obvious.

He's in the campaign as a main character, he gets an original texture.

The THIEF has MORE EQUATIONS on him, because of his suit.

There are equations ALL OVER HIS SUIT that aren't on Clarke's clothes.

so....

The Thief literally CAN NOT be a re-used texture...

because he has MORE of the texture.

So, CLARKE must be the re-used texture if anything!

(Do you see what I mean?

If they were re-using the equations texture for the thief, why would they develop it more?

That's not called 're-using'...)

If anything we know he DOES work in the Pentagon.

:lol:

lol, you fail.

But wait they also added to the equations on Clark, on his arms remember not 100% on what that means but i thought i would point it out anyway

But wait they also added to the equations on Clark, on his arms remember not 100% on what that means but i thought i would point it out anyway

Exactly!

There are equations on Clarke that are covered by the Thiefs Cloak,

and there are equations on the Thiefs Cloak that aren't on Clarke~

I've given my reasons why I know he worked at the Pentagon... If you don't want to read them or understand them, it's not my problem...

And thank you for finally proving why the thief is NOT Clarke. The Thief has even more equations than Clarke! So what if they have the same ones on their faces! What's easier making an entire pattern of equations from scratch or building off an already made one...

Why the hell would you write that many equations on his cloak if he already has some on his arm...

• 4 weeks later...

surely its just the same model? like dempsy was polonsky

I KNEW Dempsey sounded familiar when I first started playing Nazi Zombies!

:D

It seems that's the only explanation people want to choose at the moment,

but the whole 'Clarke's equations cs Thief's jacket's equations' disproves this.

It's a notion Monopolymac is frustratingly failing to understand.

• 2 weeks later...

Why are our characters do not speak when the thief is here ?

For me the thief is Erwin Schrödinger, he has the same physical and he would have his experience of cat on itself.

The Pentagon would be the equivalent of the box ?

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schr%C3%B6dinger

:|

At first I liked your idea, because it was so absurd.

But then you tried to give evidence, which was horrible and illogical.

The thief is definitely NOT Schrödinger, and you have completely misinterpreted his probability quantum thought experiment.

Is that really a major find?.I mean seriosly it would be more serious if you provided evidence as to WHY he doesnt attack us and needs our guns or HOW he contributes to its story. all things is are considered ill give you the credit you deseve,But i have to be blunt here when i say it could be clarke and it could be Abraham Lincoln either way it doesnt add anything to the story in "FIVE".

I just dont give a dam about the identity of the thief,But why does he have to steal my gun's! :evil: .

Doesn't look like Clarke at all, has more hair (how do you grow hair if you're dead, hm?) Complete change of cloths, and actually, he isn't even dead at this point (yes, time travel, don't think that works with these teleporters). I think it COULD be significant about who he was (935 member?) but he honestly can't be clarke.

It could be a clone of clarke not perfect, no clone is, but sentient enough to know their may sources of weakness. Human weapons. It would explain why it takes them, to remove the possible threat of course, you keep getting weapons it keeps coming. The zombies aren't stupid that much we know maybe they are the hidden piece in Sam's game, something she herself is unaware of. The smarter they get, the more they break away from her mental pull. Ultimately the thief could if it were a clone, an example zombie advancement in the mind, relying on more than flesh to satifsy it. It has an objective. To stop us killing the weaker zombies.

• Administrators

Other than a map location, I can't see them using anything campaign in Zombies. It's a great theory, but I just don't think they'd include a campaign character (excluding the gang in Pentagon) Not to mention Clarke has nothing to do with JFK, Castro, etc.

Dude...His entire theory is based soley on the fact that he shares some equations on his face like clarke... Thats it...

Guess you haven't been reading through this thread.

LOL

A guy back there suggested that the fact they were 'wearing different clothes' was counter evidance.

At least even you MonopolayMac aren't that bad.

Dude...His entire theory is based soley on the fact that he shares some equations on his face like clarke... Thats it...

LOL

A guy back there suggested that the fact they were 'wearing different clothes' was counter evidance.

Sorry. What I stated was a fact. The only evidence is the writing.

LOL

CjDog

(it was the zombie guy...

*zombies in his name ;) *

Monopoly Mac,

I guess you're ignoring how both characters have hair in THE SAME PLACES.

How Clarke has a beard where the Thief has stubble.

How there is a darkened patch on the Thief's head where Clarke was shot.

How Clarke worked on Nova6, Thief surrounded by Nova6 Zombies.

How Clarke has a collection of Guns, Thief steals guns.

How Clarke's corpse underwent a huge fall, Thief is buckled over

How you cry that 'Clarke died', yet the Thief's eyes glow yellow, plus he comes back every 5 rounds after you kill him.

How Clarke is in the mission 'numbers', and red floating numbers trail behind the Thief.

Nice one,

:facepalm:

CjDog

Monopoly Mac,

Nice one,

o i thought your were referencing when i mentioned his lab coat is rendered seperatly from his body lol ;)

CjDog

Monopoly Mac,

How you cry that 'Clarke died', yet the Thief's eyes glow yellow, plus he comes back every 5 rounds after you kill him.

How Clarke is in the mission 'numbers', and red floating numbers trail behind the Thief.

Nice one,

if you want to start all this again look at both sides, for and against

it only takes one flaw to make a theory "impossible" it takes a lot of proof to make it "believable", now I'm not hating on your ideas they are great and you have spent a lot of time on them, but I'm trying to discuses and improve them but pointing out problems that you can explain or take into consideration.

it is imposable for him to be in this time (zombies cant time travel)

eyes are different color

some of you connections are slightly flawed/to common but most of them quite good

CjDog

Monopoly Mac,

Nice one,

-They don't have hair in the same damn places. The way Clarkes hair is it would be impossible for it to grow like the thief. And if you noticed there faces and skin are completely different.

-When he comes, he is not surrounded by Nova 6 zombies.

-Far point.

-Could you show me a picture of the darkened spot? Chill out don't flame me I'm not trying to argue I just wanna see it. Fair point when I see it.

-From that fall his back would have been completely broken and he would have been paralyzed...

-The Thiefs eyes don't glow yellow. Recheck your information.

_--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------_

Now I see like 3 points that can somewhat make the Thief Clarke... Now can you just attempt to explain why? Why is he in Aether? Why is wearing a lab coat in the Pentagon? Don't tell me because he is a scientist because he had to have physically gotten up from the fall to put one on.