New black ops trailer Mon Night!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I highly doubt they'll have zombies in single player. I think they might reference it, but I doubt they will actually have you go up against them.

I couldn't care less about another single player trailer. I want to see co op gosh darn it. Not seeing any before now screwed me out of getting a hardened edition. Now I just hope that when I play co op there's no real update to the old maps so I don't get even more mad for waiting all that time for nothing.

I highly doubt they'll have zombies in single player. I think they might reference it, but I doubt they will actually have you go up against them.

I couldn't care less about another single player trailer. I want to see co op gosh darn it. Not seeing any before now screwed me out of getting a hardened edition. Now I just hope that when I play co op there's no real update to the old maps so I don't get even more mad for waiting all that time for nothing.

I care about SP :o

so do i but, ZOMBIES > SP

so do i but, ZOMBIES > SP

Definitely but it's still important :)

Wow. Im such a tard, I just looked at that scene that I posted a screencap of again... And if you look at it at a different time, when the angle changes you can see that it isen't his hand to his right. Its a Viet Cong guy. The shotgun shells should have been a giveaway :roll:

Also, if you look at Woods face you can see his beard is longer then we have seen it before. Seems like he has been in captivity for awhile.