Recent issue with Forum Flaming.

DEMON xMYQx

Hi guys, now I know we were excited by some recent false news meant to occupy us while we waited for Black Ops so I just wanted to make a note here.

This site is used by many people from all over the world and of all ages. So this means if you're flaming somebody on the site, you don't know whether or not that person is old, young, new or anything. Flaming not only disrespects the person(s) involved, but it also puts down the morale of people. Nobody wants to see all of the hatred and negativity... It has been an issue that is honestly gotten out of hand. People see someone as a bad person for trying to create some hype and they stick to that mindset and that's bad. It puts down everyone and it causes more troubles.

Because of recent issues with false news I sincerely hope people will stop flaming each other on this site and just enjoy the forum. There is much to read and learn and a lot of collaboration. Carbonfibah and the CoDz staff have worked very hard to make this site how it is and we the CoDz community should not give ourselves a bad reputation. We need to get past what happened and just continue to hope that Black Ops will hurry up. Hopefully all members read this and I really hope you will all listen. I know I'm not that high of a power, (W.W.K./Veteran) and you guys are thinking you don't have to listen to me... That's your choice. But you'll see that I am right.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great post Demon, my thoughts exactly. Not to say that we aren't big fans of free speech, no way! If you disagree with someone then say so, but do it in a sensible manner, think about their perspective and why have they said what they did. If they are still being a ftard then tell them you disagree, report their post, negatively rate but don't flood the forums with flamewars, it's boring, it's unproductive and unless you are extremely funny it makes you look as much of an idiot as them.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I completely agree demon, in every way. Flaming only deteriorates the reputation and the moral of the CoDz forum. It contributes only to war's and evil. And we don't need that. But personally, even if it is against the rules and people hate it, flaming simply won't stop unless the truly unintelligent people who do it find some common sense and stop. But still, you've earned some JUICY brains!