CoD 7 Multiplayer

XxCrazzyxX

@Qwerl

if they would do that it would become a wannabe battlefield :P don't think it would be that good but i would absolutely love to see vehicles in mp

'cause they are sooo much fun (atleast in bfbc2) :P also they said that there will be customizable killstereaks but still i hope that they dont make sumthing like tac nuke or ac-130 , but the napalm thing or artillery would be great

also an interactive map would be just awesome like , in a building you'll have a sitch or those electricity thingies outside so if somebody melees that thing the lights inside of the house would turn off

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I forgot where i saw it,but i think the only kill streak that has been known to transfer from MW2 is the care package perk.

Oh,also,Trayarch said that kill streak kills dont go toward another kill streak.So,yes,you will have to go out and get your own kills.

Besides,Treyarch is a smart group. I'm sure they know about campers and how to weaken the camping style.

Oh,also,Trayarch said that kill streak kills dont go toward another kill streak.So,yes,you will have to go out and get your own kills.

Besides,Treyarch is a smart group. I'm sure they know about campers and how to weaken the camping style.

I hope it works out like they think it will, but I can very easily see it backfiring. As long as killstreaks run through 15, people will camp for them. As long as killstreaks are controllable, people will camp for them. As long as killstreaks are more powerful than an artillery strike or AI controlled helicopter, people will camp for them.

And when the killstreaks they camp for no longer acquire their other, higher, killstreaks, people will camp that much Harder for the higher killstreaks.

The only way to stop killstreak camping is to return to the 3-5-7 killstreak set up, and return killstreaks to their former "power", no killstreak should be more powerful than an AI controlled helicopter or Dogs.

I forgot where i saw it,but i think the only kill streak that has been known to transfer from MW2 is the care package perk.

i don't think care packages were a bad concept, tho everyone seems to hate them. i'm wondering if they would be better if they contained a random WEAPON rather than killstreak. logic being that, assuming guns are more balanced, it won't matter what gun someone has, they need to have skill to use it. i've never heard someone say that copycat is overpowered.

regarding the video posted above, rolf! altho i liked the mw2 campaign, the multiplayer stuff was well put,

russian w/ gameboy, we've been emp-ed, electronics down! :lol::lol: :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

I personally don't think the obvious choices such as commando, noob tube etc should be taken out, but they should be toned down a lot.

As for what they put in, I'd like to see skins/camos for guns, loads of attachments.

I think a really fun game mode would be:

It seems like regular TDM or FFA but when a certain player gets, say ten deaths without a kill, they turn into a zombie for one life.

Obviously it would be a separate game mode than normal FFA but would still be pretty cool.

I think if they have to have customizeable killstreaks, the streaks should be only 3,5,7 BUT you have two different options. For example, 3: Radar or Jammer, etc etc.

i would like to see some better spawn points, unlike mw2 whenever i spawn i am away from the battlefield.Also i would like to see akimbo too because who wouldn't wanna have a bad-a moment owning with akimbo machine pistols or hand guns.Some stuff i would not like to see are dogs, the dogs always ruin my plans of sniping, or flanking. Another thing is no choosing kill streaks so whenever someone gets a high kill streak in mw2 every one hides because it is too powerful! Everyone says bops would suck and everything because its not going to be like "modern warfare 2". sometimes i do not like mw2 because every one camps or they just own you with better guns like the spaz people can shoot 30 feet away and kill you. Me and my brother are so mad about weapon damage because we have a powerful weapon yet a cheap gun kills us. My final thing i have to talk about are the perks whenever i am playing and just noob tubing with danger close pro it wont kill them even if i hit right next to them.

thank you for having the time to read my post.